Wednesday, October 4, 2017

To the invader of my happiness- FUCK YOU!

Where do you go at 4am and the world is asleep- but not you?

My private blog.
Oh you Googlers who come upon a sexy blog only to find that it’s a long time blogger having non-sexy problems..... I remember skipping past those..... at first.
Then,
you learn to care for the person behind the sub and their love for their partner who happens to be their Dom/me.
You share joy with them and their new baby, you share sorrow with them as they grieve the loss of a loved one......

Something I am quite certain I have never blogged about but certainly thought about was..... what if?

What if something happened to my Man?
What if he got sick?
What if I had to jump in the driver’s seat?

I no longer have to wonder, what if....

FUCK YOU cancer, FUCK YOU very much.

14 comments:

  1. Oh no! Pearl! I was so excited to see you posted but now, if I can do anything for you, please let me know. Hugs and hugs and hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pearl, I am so very sorry. Fuck cancer! Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God Pearl I am so so sorry. I honestly don't know what else to say. I pray that your man will get through this and with as little difficult as possible considering his circumstances.

    Much Love
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pearl...I am so sorry! Cancer is pure D evil. Sending prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry to read this Pearl, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband. We care and are here for support.

    (((Hugs)))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pearl, I am so very sorry to read about this. My heart goes out to you. You both are in my thoughts and prayers. As Roz said above, we are here for you, if you need us. Giant hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Pearl, that is so sad, thinking of you both.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pearl! Hugs. Sending my prayer and love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pearl! Hugs. Sending my prayer and love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sadness. I am so sorry. Thinking of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to each of you.
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to hear about this. Prayers for healing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, no. No No no. I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

    ReplyDelete