Sunday, March 12, 2017

Different.

It's a bit of a ghost town lately.  I am part of that too.  Blog friends I regularly laughed with and shared with are a bit missing.......

Such is life.

My Man and I are coasting along.  So many plans we are working on- a toned down dynamic is always there.  Toned down is never easy for me.  As it turns out, it isn't that easy for him either.  As we talked he shared how when we started, this was for me.....for what I needed.  He has come to realize that HE needs me to be submissive.  There is a pull for each of us in a direction that feeds us both.  How lucky are we!?  So often in relationships individuals just grow apart.  Before you know it....you each want something different.

We do want something different, together.

I love different.
I crave different.
I am different.

Lucky for me..........

So.
Is.
My.
Man.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Pearl, Now that you've figured that out it'll be fun to see what you both come up with. Eric and I are currently toned down and it's killing me. Not handling it well but he's not even here to work it out... Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine having so much time apart. Not easy at all, I am sure! But, I understand work and school taking over......

      Delete
  2. Hi Pearl,it's great to see you post :) Love this, how great that you both seem to be on the same page :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! I am tired of writing the occasional "I'm still here" posts, so I am making a true effort to be back!

      Delete
  3. Hey Pearl

    I've been out more than I have been in. Not sure what that means if anything really. LOL. Nice to see your 'face' though when I did pop back 'in'

    Take care
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blogging life can be hard to keep up with some times!! I really do miss my blogging friends, I miss hearing about the (mis-)adventures and just the day to day stuff. I am a much better sub when I am active on my blog....like minded people are inspiring!

      Delete