Monday, January 23, 2017

Am I right?!

Sometimes it just doesn't matter who's right.

For example......

The 5th anniversary.

Leather?
Or
Wood?

I chose to give him a new olive wood paddle.
He chose to give me new handmade leather cuffs in my favorite colors.

See, Win/win.  

*I just looked it up and the 5th anniversary IS wood! I thought it would have been even funnier if we both got it wrong!  Maybe the D/s 5th anniversary is different!?!  We have been married over 18 years so I think we're good with anything we choose!

XOXO Pearl

5 comments:

  1. Happy D/s anniversary, Pearl. If you both like the gifts, then it is definitely a win/win. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Pearl, sounds like the perfect gifts :) Happy Anniversary!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. A win win. Happy Belated Anniversary.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like it all worked out :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check-out what RCIA means and join...
    then, you'll be RITE.

    ReplyDelete