Monday, December 12, 2016

almost out of hiding...........

I wrote a post rambling on about this past year.........

Retrospective.
Scattered thoughts.

It needs to stay in the drafts for now.

Oh, life.
You little
Pain
In
The
Ass.

My Man is making me a bench. Something lovely for the basement for all to sit on that will convert with a few hinges just for me.  Well, for Him to enjoy me.

I am awaiting the return of Pearl.  She has been so patiently waiting as I wrap up the last of my educational goals.  She isn't gone, she is always part of who I am and all I do.  My Man knows that he cannot be in charge of that part.  Indirectly, He is, but this task is all my own.  We are still U/us.

This past year.......
Oh, this past year.................

I am not a New Years resolution kind of girl.  I set a goal because I want to achieve it, not because it's January 1st.  But, I LOVE to set a goal and meet a challenge.  I mean L. O. V. E. it!

So.
We shall see.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl, it's so great to see you post! Wishing you the best with your educational goals, as you say, Pearl is always there and will return as 'life'allows. I'm not a new years resolution person either, like you I set goals as and when there are things I want to achieve.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're coming out of hiding and I'm going into hiding! Best of luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more of Pearl....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. "She isn't gone, she is always part of who I am and all I do. My Man knows that he cannot be in charge of that part. Indirectly, He is, but this task is all my own". The first part was easy to identify for me, the second part took me so long to remember. LOL. I, like abby, am looking forward to seeing Pearl again soon! (and kicking 2016 to the curb!)
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Pearl...happy to see you post...looking forward to you coming complete out of hiding.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pearl! :) It is nice to see you posting again! I too am looking forward to hearing more from you! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete