Thursday, November 17, 2016

If you elect a Pig for President.....

If you elect a Pig for President,
he is going to believe that his behavior is acceptable.

If he believes that his behavior is acceptable,
he is going to grab MORE pussy.

If he grabs more pussy,
he will eventually get caught on tape admitting to grabbing pussy

If he eventually gets caught on tape admitting to grabbing pussy,
the right people will fight against him.

If the right people fight against him,
they will see he is also a racist.

If they see he is also a racist,
they will demand an explanation.

If they demand an explanation,
he will show unapologetic pride in his behavior.

If he shows unapologetic pride in his behavior,
they will conclude he has no moral base.

If they conclude he has no moral base.....................


They will STILL elect that fucking Pig for president!!!!

What the fuck!?


*nothing is less sexy that having a fucking Pig for president*

8 comments:

  1. I don't have any words for what happened south of the border. What I do want to mention that YAY you are back. I was seriously concerned.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't going to say a word....but it needed to come out somehow!

      I am so hoping to actually be back soon!!!! Finishing up a class that is kicking my butt. I am ready for some normalcy. That made me laugh.....coming into blogland for "normalcy". =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you bleue!!

      I figured that writing my thoughts in the likeness of a children's book (If You Give a Pig a Pancake) was appropriate for the absurdity of it all!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Pearl, we were certainly surprised. So glad to see you post! :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz. More importantly......glad all is safe on your end!!!!

      Delete
  4. This is spot on. Love the parody.

    Also Ugh. I don't know what we are going to do here. I didn't realize how awful HALF the country is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Love this. Am still not over it. Will never be over it.

    ReplyDelete