Monday, June 27, 2016

One word......

I love a meme, thanks PK for sharing yours (a LONG time ago!!)

One word....
Describe:
1. Yourself: STRONG 
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): KIND
3. Your hair:  LONG 
4. Your mother:  GONE
5. Your father:  GONE
6. Your favourite item: BED
7. Your dream last night: NONE
8. Your favourite drink: WATER
9. Your dream car: WRANGLER
10. The room you are in: OPEN
11. Your ex: UNIMPORTANT 
12. Your fear: DYING
13. What you want to be in 10 years? LOVED
14. Who you hung out with last night? FAMILY
15. What you're not? FAKE
16. Muffins: NAH
17. One of your wish list items: TIME
18. Time: MORNING
19. The last thing you did: COFFEE
20. What you are wearing:  PJ'S
21. Your favourite weather: AUTUMN
22. Your favourite book: AUTOBIOGRAPHIES
23. The last thing you ate: POPCORN
24. Your life: FULL
25. Your mood: REFLECTIVE
26. Your best friend: KP
27. What are you thinking about right now? HEADACHE 
28. Your car: SUNNY
29. What are you doing at the moment? ANSWERING 
30. Your summer: TRAVEL!?
31. Your relationship status: MARRIED
32. What is on your TV? NOTHING
33. What is the weather like? WARM
34. When is the last time you laughed? YESTERDAY
35. Your favourite colour? PURPLE

I showed you mine.......

Now, you show me yours!?!?
Remember, I love autobiographies =)





9 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers Pearl, thank you for sharing. I love purple too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple.....my favorite! Always has been.

      Delete
  2. Nice to get to know you better... I've taken your lead. Check it out!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my reply is so late! I love that you posted yours!! Awesome =)

      Delete
  3. Love learning new things about you....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pearl,

    Great answers! I'm pleased to see this meme going around again.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was posted a LONG time ago and it was sitting unfinished and unpublished in my posts for a while! Glad I finally did it!

      Delete
  5. I haven't done one of these in a very long time.....actually last time was when I had my old blog....I will definitely have to do this!

    Thanks for sharing ☺️

    Happy Girl

    ReplyDelete