Saturday, June 18, 2016

Love and other drugs....

Kiddos off to Find Dory.....Mom and Dad left to have a night as Husband and wife.  A yummy light dinner.  I never seem to want to eat too much when the excitement of playtime is around the corner.  Best diet ever?!  If only playtime could be every day.....

Spooning......
Such a lovely way to cuddle.  As vanilla as drifting off to sleep......and other times NOT vanilla.  
Last night, not vanilla.

He absolutely loves to pinch my nipples.  This may be one thing I have found that although I would claim to not specifically enjoy....it has oddly/inexplicably/secretly/submissisively become a favorite of mine.  I still claim that I don't necessarily enjoy the act of having said nipples pinched.  But, there's that other side of the pleasure coin.....the side where pain/service/surrender/control/limits (and the lack thereof) all merge into a beautiful symphony.  

The fact that it is not my favorite activity is curious......
I did just cum in my own pants didn't I?

He absolutely loves to pinch my nipples.  And, now...it is my favorite of my unfavorites....

My soaking wet underwear along with his soaking wet hand confirm the inevitable.  I. Am. His. 

From my overly sensitive left nipple he seems to tease/torture more than the right....
To the wet spot between my legs.....

Everything 
Above
Below
And, in between.

His.

Mouth
Then pussy.
He enjoys me.

Come take this.

Back to mouth again....to collect my reward.

He offers a slight pause as His cum sits in my mouth.  Now this is not only REALLY a favorite of mine but there's that other side of the pleasure coin that makes the pleasure of this entire exchange almost too much to explain... Start with control, add a dash of objectification, and the lightly sprinkled humiliation as His puddle of cum sits on my tongue....mouth closed, tongue to the back of my throat preventing any from going down before He says so.   I imagine, in that moment, that I look ravishing.  My eyes peer up softly to Him.   

Swallow.

And, as His good girl always does......I say a genuine thank you when I am finished.









16 comments:

  1. Love it Pearl, horray for a kid free night and play time. This sounds awesome :) Love spooning, both vanilla and otherwise. Oh, and nipple pinching isn't my favourite either, but Rick loves it too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is it with those Men and our nipples!?!? =)

      Delete
    2. Nipples are the best............

      Delete
    3. We're on at the same time! Welcome to my blog =). My Man very much agrees.....nipples are the best!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
    4. We're on at the same time! Welcome to my blog =). My Man very much agrees.....nipples are the best!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  2. Lovely....nipple pinching is not high on my list of likes...but the fact that it is on His is perfectly find. And having your mouth full of His cum, just waiting for permission to swallow...ahhh a place like no other. I hear there are lots of good kid movies for the summer season...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, your "lots of kid movies" comment made me literally laugh out loud! I like where your heads at!!

      Delete
  3. "Favorite of unfavorites" Oh, I like that! I might have to use that one of these days, if you don't mind??

    I'm also not a big fan of nipple pinching. Interesting that that makes four of us who don't like it. Lol.

    Sexy post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4....and counting =)

      Favorite of my unfavorites. Use it anytime! When it came out onto "paper" I knew it was so appropriate for so much in this lifestyle!! Thanks Misty!

      Delete
  4. Make it 5 of us! LOL. And what is it with the left one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a clean sweep of not liking the nipple pinching too much! And, yes, the poor left one. Not sure what she did to deserve such......attention!?!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
    2. My sweet sex pot left this page open as she showers before our night begins, so I answer the question of why the left nipple....... That is where my right hand goes most comfortably when we are spooning, it is uncomfortable to tweek righty, thus lefty gets all the attention, if we were on different spots on our bed, righty would get the abuse, so until I decide to change where we sleep lefty gets the abuse/pleasure!

      Delete
  5. Chiming in on the nipple pinching thing from the other side of the fence, my Queen has made it very clear that her nipples are NEVER to be under duress! Tender worship of her soft beautiful mounds is always the order of the day.

    But what intrigues me most in this post is the fact that you hold his cum in your mouth until being told to swallow. It's something that I will of course never experience but my submissive soul is right there with you as to how it makes you feel. It's a beautiful thing for him to feed his greedy sub, in more ways than one!

    Here's hoping the rest of the summer offers many more opportunities to play while the kiddos are away (:

    sublove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to swat his hand clear when he came in for the nipple. I couldn't stand it. A little change in the order of things.....and now I cum on command when the damn things are pinched. Such an odd transition!

      And re: holding her cum in your mouth...look up some info on the female g-spot and female evacuation. I can tell you from a former absolute non-believer, it can happen!!!!! We came upon it accidentally and after some initial "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?" thoughts, we have never looked back.

      Here's to a good summer for us all!!

      Delete
    2. Queen J does spurt, but the only way we have found (so far!) is with my fingers very rapidly thrusting in and out of her, much faster than I ever could with my cock, and I don't really know how I could get my mouth in a good position at the same time. But hey, we'll certainly keep trying!

      Delete