Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Summer break

Summer time.....always creates a spanking hiatus.  Those sweet little ears ever present.  Time to dust off the blind tilt (and any other silent spanker I can think of!).

I would LOVE to say that the spanking ceasefire is due to my perfect good girl behavior.  However, being that it would only cover punishment spankings there is way more to it than that.  I crave good girl spankings- not so much the other.  Sure, I crave correction and accountability for my actions but I do not enjoy disappointing my Man.  Quite the opposite.....as evidenced by my subbie title =)

The attention to my bottom makes everything right in my little corner of the world.

I asked my Man a short time ago why He likes to spank me.....
His answer was the most beautiful reply...and so accurate to where He puts me.

I like to see you in such painful calm.

I crave that painful calm.....how could I not?!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl, I love his answer! Good girl spankings are definitely the best kind and I'm with you on being held accountable.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...your man as a wonderful way with words...I love that painful calm..perfect description...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pearl, :) I too love those gg spankings! "Painful calm"- what a cool way to describe it all! It is amazing what a hot bottom, given with love and caring, can do for our "souls"(for want of a better word...)! Loved his answer to your question! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. good girl spankings are the perfect kind. and painful calm. I think that's very accurate! no better description!

    ReplyDelete