Saturday, April 30, 2016

Dream a little dream.

Although I wouldn't necessarily call this a nightmare, I certainly hated this dream...

I don't even know a name for where I was but basically I went to a play dungeon where Doms train subs.  I make my way through the initial meeting room and into the area for training/serving.  I have no idea if I am naked but I know that I am on my knees the entire time.  This doesn't feel sexual, it feels almost like a transaction or a communication.  I am not eager nor interested and although my body shows that I am in service, I am clearly NOT.  Even when he pulls out his hard cock and puts it to my face.  I turn away.  "There is no reason the lint on my dick is not in your mouth" he says to me.  Again, not sexual.  The feeling is one of defiance.  I don't have to serve, and I certainly don't have to serve him.  How this is not sexual is only something that makes sense in dreams......

At the end of the training, we are talking, as equals.  I apologize and admit that I didn't try at all.  I am the reason we got nowhere.  At some point it is suggested that my Man come next time, that all of this will work better if he is there.  The guy tells me, laughing, some Men don't like it until they see how it goes.

WTF?!
Not even sure this needs interpretation... Only motivation!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl, I think it make sense that it wasn't sexual and you weren't 'in it'given that it wasn't with your man.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this is your mind reassuring your body that you are submissive in love only and willfully defiant in any other situation. Good for you! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds quite a lot like me! Thanks Amy

      Delete
  3. I would also say that it was a dream or a statement that you are only going to serve your man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really took it as a global "I suck at submission". I like your ideas better!

      Delete
    2. I like your idea better because I know I suck at submission.... more of a brat sometimes

      Delete
  4. Ah dreams.... It seems that I dream non stop. From epic end of world scenarios that im in the middle of to pumping gas in the nude. Yes I really dreamt that once! So hard to turn an unconscious thought into a conscious one. As soon as someone tells me what a dream meant I'm immediately skeptical.

    I enjoy your blog because you display a truly submissive heart through your words. The sincerity is felt in between the words in the unspoken language that only submissives speak. Your heart is right where it needs to be, but if this dream is telling you something else I'm sure your conscious mind will figure it out.

    Happy day-dreaming!
    sublove

    ReplyDelete