Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What do you get the Man who has everything?

As an anniversary gift to each other we had a night away in a little cabin, just for us.  This lifestyle requires a bit of soundproof privacy (if we are doing it right!) and we found our spot.  Not at all in the middle of nowhere but a personal cabin none the less.

My gift to him, the longest & best body massage of his life. I was honestly sweating everywhere as I pushed, pulled, dug in and worked out every knot over every inch of his body.  We were freshly out of the tub just prior so I also took some liberties to play with his ass a bit as I massaged him.  Licking and playing, just enough to remind him that this is NOT a massage from just anyone.  I can do things to him no one else in the world can do- and I very much wanted him to remember this massage as the best ever.

After about an hour I began incorporating the ass play more and more, making it obvious that this was now heading to the "happy ending" phase of the gift.  I LOVE a good long tease.  The build up is as sensual to my parts as I (think) it is for his!  How I can feel sub space when I am in charge and taking him over is beyond me, but I did.  I was drunk on the connection between us. I very slowly pushed into him looking to find that sweet spot.  I love to hear him, to hear his absolute passion for me and all that I do to him.  At some point he turns over and I have MY gift, hard and waiting for my mouth to take it in.

I want to consume him, both literally and figuratively.

I give him every sensation...
Shallow sensual adoration at the top.
Deep surrendered breathlessness to the bottom.
Never stopping my original intentions of milking every last drop from him.

He does not enjoy the level of sensation that I do, it's difficult for me to remember that.  But, I do, and I am careful to only do what makes him moan with pleasure.  I am rewarded with an absolutely full mouth. And like a very good girl, I swallowed.  Only after he said I could.

12 comments:

  1. Wow Pearl, this sounds awesome, the perfect anniversary gift :) Happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a very nice night away! Thanks Roz!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a very nice gift indeed. :) And I love the idea of a night away in a cabin, although would want to do more than one night.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than one night would have been awesome. It turned out to really be great though. We got there early enough to enjoy many hours alone then we enjoyed some time at a strip club....then back alone again. We made use of our one night =)

      Delete
  3. OMG. Is it ok for me to want that very same thing???? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is NOTHING wrong with that!! It was a great night with many great experiences..... That was one of them.

      Delete
  4. Pearl! OMG...we are so much alike. I recently discovered, well, what to give the man who has everything as well. ;) And, we totally play the "I'll tell you when to swallow game." Happy Anniversary to you both!! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a funny title for the post =) and no-one else can give him that so....

      Swallowing when I am told I can is newer with us. It's an expectation I rather like very much.

      Delete
  5. You win the wife of the year award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's only January 8th but I will take it!! Thanks Blindie!

      Delete
  6. I'd say that was the perfect anniversary gift.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great little get-away. And I think it was the perfect gift =)

      Delete