Friday, January 15, 2016

"How to talk to wife about fisting"

From time to time I peak at the traffic sources on my stats for the current search phrases readers have used to find my blog.

To the husband looking to find out how to talk to his wife about fisting...... I wish you good luck!  If she is willing, it may open up a whole new world for you both.  It was my first act of submission to my Man and I am thankful we never looked back!!!

PS
Take it
S l o w.

PSS
How is this the first post of mine with the label "fisting"!?!? Maybe because I really don't like the word =).  (Update: I must have been sleeping when I looked at the labels for my posts...."fisting" is there....7 TIMES!!)

PSSS
I am noticing a trend about me and specific words lately.....

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... who knew? Every time I learn something new about you, the more I realize that you're a pretty awesome wife to one very lucky husband! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had read about fisting before the first time Mater wanted to try..and He almost always succeeds at what he tries. I though impossible....but it is possible. I agree with take it slow,,,and for me being very lubricated from some type of play helps also. It is the most awesome feeling of being His...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my post would have more correct to say that fisting was one of HIS first acts of Dominance. He decided that me saying to stop simply because the sensation was "too much" was not a reason to stop. He discussed this with me, then took full control the next time we were in that position. He made it clear that my limits were far beyond what my control would allow. Besides threat of injury (insert safe word here), my limits are what he decides they are. It is a glorious life to be loved so throughly.


      It is the most amazing feeling of being his isn't it!?

      Delete