Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Moments

Via the blog, perception can be skewed.  We write of our moments. Our moments that shine (or leave bruises and floaty feelings).  Our moments of darkness (sadness, mistakes, anger).  If I wrote of the mundane, I would just go on Twitter. (To be total full disclosure here, I know nothing about Twitter, I just hear that people post ridiculous stuff i.e. "Walking the dog" or "hiccups.....again" and similar who cares updates.

O/our life is FULL of the who cares updates.  We clean up dog puke, chauffeur our kids, tell horrible jokes, hide the Christmas gifts......all of that fills the time between the shining and the darkness.  You all get my shining prettiness and my stupid little fucker darkness.

 These are my moments.  O/our moments.

Moments that I never want to forget.  Moments that W/we are not U/us without.  Moments that move me to tears, "for better or for worse".  I want them all.  W/we want them all.

I am no robot and he is no comic book hero.

But, I am the perfect answer to his question, every time.
And, he is in every loving moment I will ever experience.

I don't love my Man in silence.  I never have. Never will.  I just have a place to not be silent.
Thank you, my blog friends, for keeping me company in my little place here.

8 comments:

  1. "I am the perfect answer to his question, every time." - The most beautiful line you have ever written... at least the best one I have ever read. I hated reading about your sadness but in two years, you've grown so much (I know this having scanned almost all your blogs) and pain always takes you another step closer. I think the emotionally pain is far worse than any physical discomfort; especially when it takes on that physical knot in the stomach and ache in the chest. Yet, look at what is gleaned as a result? Thank you for sharing. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't write about the ache in my chest (as I didn't want to worry anyone about a heart attack =]. But Amy, my heart physically hurt. Thank you so much for binge reading my posts and I really am happy we found each other in blogland!!

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful and heart warming post. You are right it is the 'moments' that make our lives what they are...it is the 'moments' we should cherish....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Abby, you are so right. And thank you for your comment!!

      Delete
  3. I try to keep it real at my place, it's important to me to share the good and bad. My life isn't just butterflies pooping rainbows, sometimes it's just plain old poop!

    I'm so glad your here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty, you are the KEEP it real queen and I love you for it!!

      Delete
  4. (((Hugs))) Pearl, I just read your previous post and this one. I'm so sorry you went through this, but these moments are what makes us stronger.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz. There has been much soul searching and communication through this. What could have easily crumbled all that we have worked for has oddly made us stronger. We talked about things we had no idea needed to be said. We realized that this IS U/us and we have really dedicated ourselves to each other and to not allowing selfishness to destruct all that W/we are.
      Thanks for the hugs Roz- they are always needed!

      Delete