Monday, December 28, 2015

Following directions

Short, clear, and to the point.

Stand in front of me.

Clothes off.

Fold them... You aren't a slob.

Get your red outfit on. (A matching red lace bra and panty set He bought for me)

Go get the paddle.

On the bed, belly down.

He starts with mild taps.  I still jump at the first swat.  I am not in trouble, I have earned no punishments.

He just likes His new paddle.
A
Lot

Ass up.

Count.  LOUDER.

Some of the cracks from the paddle make me break into a sweat and take all the breath from me, others cause me to yell out, and some sink me into a puddle.

He is not wanting to hear my yelps of pain.

No more yelling.

If I hear "ouch" again, we're done.

THAT is your safe word today.  

Do you understand?

Yes, Sir.

He continues on with a variety of heavy paddling and easier to take lighter strikes.

Then he settles in on the same spot over again...

AAAHHH!

I yell out uncontrollably.

We're done.

Paddle away.

He then directes me...To get out my new gift.

I unlock our play drawer and pull out my new toy.

Get your towel and your lube.

Face down.

I comply.
As he begins to insert my new gift.

My anal hook.


20 comments:

  1. Putting gifts to use is always great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome Pearl, glad you got to play with your new gift :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It was waiting in that drawer for a little while =)

      Delete
  3. That is so hot Pearl. My goodness yes. I so want for us to get an anal hook. I have had this uncontrollable desire to try it on Mistress K. during one of those rare but HOTT time when she wants me to play dominant her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHIP, I highly recommend asking your Mistress K! It is an amazing thing!!

      Delete
  4. An anal hook. Lucky. I love the way you two play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks blondie! I love it too......a lot.

      Delete
  5. I agree this is hot. I'm not ready to try an anal hook, but love the thought and reading about it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey, I have wanted one for a LONG time! To be honest, it was very different than I thought- so much better.

      Delete
  6. That was beautiful... and hot!

    Like others the anal hook scares me, but all that control... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea, it was amazing! And, not at all scary. He tried to tie my hair to it and couldn't figure it out but just having it in while we played......holy crap it was terrific!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you both enjoyed it.

      My Sir isn't into "butt stuff" (I don't think I am either) but the idea of tying my hair to it... that just might convince him.

      Delete
  7. New toys...always fun...well our kind of fun. Like the others, I am just not sure about that anal hook...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely recommend it! I really like predicament bondage and this was a very quick way to get there.

      Delete
  8. Whoah... I'd never heard of such a thing. I looked it up. Crazy, yet intriguing. Tell me how you like it and I'll decide whether or not to share the idea with Eric. :) Happy New Year, Pearl. Your blog friend, Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy- tell him! It is amazing!! We didn't have it attached to anything (although he attempted to tie my hair to it). The full feeling and him pulling a bit as I attempted to give him a blowjob was just beyond hot!!! It was even comfy just in when I was on my back- I would never have though that.

      Delete
  9. Lovely!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Much love and happiness to you in the New Year:)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you my friend! 2015 was a crazy year....I will certainly take some love and happiness for this year!!
      XOXO

      Delete