Friday, November 13, 2015

Loving my lurkers!!



Yes, I do love my lurkers!!

I blog for me, but seeing YOU helps me to keep on coming back for more!  It helps me know that someone understands and someone is here to read, learn, teach, comfort, share, and COMMENT.

 TODAY IS THE DAY!!

As you have read, we are a very accepting group. Something for every taste.

Maybe you want to blog and just need that nudge?

Maybe you have a question, one you just can't seem to feel comfortable asking anyone in your in personal life?

Maybe you have been lurking in my page for a while now and want to know how I made my pretty pink flogger?

You are already here!!! For goodness sakes- say "Hello" this time =]

I will be saying my "Hello" today and tomorrow on the blogs I lurk on- YOU can too!!

***18 views and 3 "Hello's"!!  Keep it coming =)

I also want to give a special LOL Hello to my fellow blogging lurkers!!!  How easily I forget that we are a big bunch of lurkers as well!!

26 comments:

  1. Pearl hello:)

    I do pop over and always enjoy reading your posts. Happy LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome Ronnie!! Thank you so much for saying "hi"!

      Delete
  2. Hello Pearl, I have often lurked here , so today I have decided to say hello! Hope LOL day is going well for you
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy that we have been lurking each other =) LOL day was great as always! Thanks for stopping in Jan!

      Delete
  3. stopping by to say hello...hope you are enjoying the day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Terps, thanks for stopping in to say hello.

      Delete
  4. Hi Pearl,
    just wandering by and thought I would pop in to say hello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very great to see you on my comment list! Welcome and thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  5. Not a lurker, but saying hello anyway!

    I might be interested in learning how to make a flogger! I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your hello's, always!!

      re: the home-made flogger. So easy to do. Conina posted a 'how to', I can find the link if you are interested...... =)

      Delete
  6. Hey Pearl, just dropping by to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi back to you Leigh, great to see you here!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Right back at you! I peaked on your page and didn't see a LOL post....I was lurking though =)

      Delete
  8. Hello Pearl, just popping in to say Hi and hope you are having fun with LOL day.
    Cheers Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy- Welcome to my blog here and thanks for stopping to say Hi! LOL day is always fun. I find new blogs and new friends each time!!

      Delete
  9. stopping by as have not seen your blog before. Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael, thank you so much for stopping in and for commenting! Hopefully you will stop back sometime!!

      Delete
  10. Hi Pearl, and Happy LOL Day!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Just read some of your posts. So exciting!!! I'm going to love reading your blogs. Thanks for visiting. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Amy!! So great to meet you. And same here, I'm excited to read your blog too!!

      Delete
  12. Hi, Pearl! Just stumbled onto your blog, and am fascinated by all of it! Especially how real it is. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OCTristan,
    I love having new readers comment! Thank you so much for the kind words, hope to see you around more.
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete