Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Black coffee IS a form of discipline!

Discipline has started for any expectations not met.  This is a bit of a leap for my Man.  He had incorporated a bit of discipline in the past, but very little.  Either I wouldn't have earned my maintenance spanking or he would decide on a more hard and unyielding spanking when I missed tasks.
Never anything that crossed over into our vanilla world.  He has decided that will change.  I am nervous, excited, and just.... Ready.

He gave me time.  Time to grieve, time to cry, time to be in charge of my pain.  For Better or For Worse... He stood by me.  I think he feared that expectations would break me.  He told me that I needed to tell him when I was ready to serve.  No judgements, no disappointment, just concern that I was at the end of my frayed rope.  That was a hard pill to swallow.  I am typically NOT fragile.  But then again, my Mom never died before.

7 comments:

  1. Discipline is becoming more and more of a thing around here. I think it's more challenging with kids around...we're still working on it, trying to find a groove.

    I think those fragile moments are very humbling, but when it's over we are much stronger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a challenge to manage being Dad & mom, providers in our home, AND Dom/sub complete with expectations-discipline-service-rules-and boundaries. We are always working on the balance!

      I am learning to appreciate (maybe even embrace!?) My fragile moments.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pearl, I think it's a good thing he gave you time and agree with Misty, those fragile moments, while hard at the time make us stronger.

    I'm glad you are getting back to where you want to be. Change is exciting and good!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying very hard at this Roz- I need the change!

      Delete
  3. I am always the one to jump right in without thinking. Your man is wise to give you time to think and to, almost, insist you take the time. Being strong is what makes us have the ability to submit. A weak woman can not be truly submissive to a man, cannot turn over that amount of trust, or love a man like you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I agreed with my Man in deciding that I needed time. It was so exhausting to be that miserable. In hindsight, maybe failing at serving would have been just to much.

      Thank you for reminding me of the strength it takes to submit. It's difficult to see that it applies to me too, especially when life is not so easy.

      Delete
  4. Believe me, you have the strength. It's kind of like at the end of the Wizard of Oz, when Glenda tells Dorothy that she always had the ability to get home, that she didn't really need the ruby slippers. Well you have that strength.

    ReplyDelete