Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Could have been SO much worse!

Our oldest is helping to clear out our bedroom, as it finally our turn to make a new space just for us.  This lovely, amazing, and helpful child of ours walks (maybe stomps) over to where I am working on the computer, tosses (maybe flings with disgust) something to me and says (maybe hisses)...

"So I guess THIS is yours."

I look at what she has found.......





A very empty bottle of personal lubricant squeezed up like a tube of toothpaste (What!? We don't like to waste!).  

I do my absolute best stone faced uninterested response.....

"Oh, thanks babe."

And, as I think of all the things this sweet child-o-mine could have found.  GOOD GOD it could have been infinitely worse!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes...so much worse....LOL....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Pearl, definitely could have been way worse! Bet she wasn't hanging round to ask questions! lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was dieing inside-so glad I could fake calm. That's not the talk I want to have!

      Delete
  3. Much worse. I dread to think what ours might find tucked away in boxes and drawers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When she found the lube I was a bit panicked over what could have easily been paired up with said lube!! Yikes!

      Delete
  4. Great answer, especially with the stone face. Glad that that is all she found. I am afraid that even if we lock our door when we aren't home, those kids will find something that I can't explain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an fine with having " The Talk " just never THAT talk!! And I am still proud of my stone faced answer =}

      Delete