Friday, June 5, 2015

GOOD morning.

I am awakened by his hand on my ass. He pulls his hand away and pulls my pants down, as though a spanking in coming.  He has delivered a few morning swats with his hand before and oh how I love that. I arch my back pushing/offering my ass to him.  Irony I appreciate now.  His hand is at my mid-back as he pushes me to fully bend at the waist.  He is putting me into position without words or gentle pleasantries.  My ass is left cool as I wait.

 My sleepy mind tries to race...spanking? Fucking? Ass fucking!?  Then I hear a click.  Lube.  Ass fucking!? Holy fuck!  I start to pant.  He is not in a gentle mood.  This is my Dom, and he has a piece of ass to play with.  It has been a LONG time since there has been any ass play and I realize that my tensed up body will only break- not bend.  I continue to pant but relax my body for him to use as he plans.  His hand almost slaps the lube onto my tight hole.  He places his cock at my entrance then grabs my ponytail bun in his fist and pulls.  I push back on the tightness- hoping to avoid that initial jaw dropping pain.  He has mentioned before that He knows my ass and feels that I am very capable of taking him all the way from the first try- He has expected as much for quite some time now.  But that was also when my ass was a little more acquainted with his cock or the plug.  He goes slow'ish in straight to the base and I am squeaking/moaning/panting as he pumps in and out of me.  Damn it if he isn't right- no priming needed- I'm rather proud of my ability to relax and take him all in!  In no time at all he finishes with a few deep thrusts and empties himself into me. Then, just like that.  He is all done with his piece of ass and is off to get ready for work.

I am in a moaning heap on our bed.  Unable to stop the insatiable need to dry fuck the sheet below me.  I am left in a delicious state of messy wetness.  Slowly I calm down and get up to send him off with a kiss.  And, he very kindly gives me permission to go back to bed and to use the magic wand for a clit orgasm.  Oh, good morning!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, hot! That's a great morning. Glad he knows you well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does know me =] pretty well! Thanks DF!

      Delete
  2. So hot Pearl ........... good for you. What a way to wake up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fantastic way to start our day. My Man off to work satisfied and his woman in bed- well fucked and used. And, thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. Very...Very nice way to start the morning!! Hope the rest of your weekend is just as lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know lg- you mentioned in your blog about how you and Heron are just in a great spot together- I think my Man and I are in the same path as well. We are very in synch even when corrections and talks are needed. There is such strong intent from both of us to be where we are. I guess that was a long way to say that our weekend was lovely!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  4. Wow Pearl, what a great and hot way to start the day! Yay for permission :) Hope your weekend is going just as well.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a good morning indeed! I hope the day continued to be at least half as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those moments when he is driven to take what he wants are just intoxicating- this was one of those moments!

      Delete
  6. WHOA Pearl! :) That was some start to the morning for both of you! I bet that the rest of your day was lovely! His too! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! It was quite a start to the day =] made my day rather content and floaty!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was!! Got me started in the right frame of mind, that's for sure.

      Delete