Sunday, June 14, 2015

Correction

This is going to hurt...

He binds my arms to my side and plays deliciously rough with my nipples.  Smacking and pinching, caning and enjoying them fully.  The wrap moves from around my body to around my mouth- I think maybe my moans and "ouches" were getting too loud.  He plays and plays with his toy.

Then it's time for correction.

...Tens unit zapping my ass to vagina while his correction stick slices down on my soft backside every time my answer to his question is self serving.  I know better than to crawl over him in bed with indifference.  I was a true asshole.

Now I am being held accountable.

At one point I am told to stop squirming.  The surge of the tens between my legs makes this nearly impossible.  He has become proficient at lecturing, each disappointment flows from his lips to my ears.  The strange brew of emotions flow through my body and I am thankful for it all.  He announces how many more I have left.  Whatever the number was (I can't exactly recall-3 maybe?) I know he added an extra one onto the end.  Quick sharp and understood.

Now here we are, Sunday.  Another maintenance (correction?) day is upon us.  And, I have never been more calm or happy in all my life.  

12 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are so calm and happy when you serve him.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am FD- it brings true peace in our home. We have always been good, this is just improving on that!!

      Delete
  2. I hear ya sister. The calm that comes after (actually during) the storm. Happy calmness during today's maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He decides on corrections when needed so although I don't want to "mess up" I am human and I want to do better, now we have something in place to help that. This day actually ended not so great for us. I didn't shut the bedroom door so I certainly did NOT earn maintenance that night...possibly a late raincheck on correction. We will see. We were getting ready for a few days away- always high stress for me- and I went to bed in a funk. The time away was GREAT!!! Now we are back home.....Wednesday is maintenance day too so we will see. Thanks for always being here!!

      Delete
  3. One sure way to set the world right again.....works for me also.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi abby! It really makes such a difference- I am so glad you find the calm too!!!

      Delete
  4. It's amazing how it puts everything right again isn't it? Glad you are in that calm, happy place :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz- it really does! Even with correction I feel so centered!

      Delete
  5. Happy to hear it's working for you. It's amazing how it can calm you. Have a great week. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does amaze me!! Almost as much as it amazes me that you all feel similar!!! Thanks for popping in K!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you are very satisfied. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julia! I think I am most satisfied at what a comfy spot he is in with his leadership. That is priceless!!!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete