Friday, June 12, 2015

All about my Man.

I stole this from many of you!  Here is a little info on my Man....


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Football, hockey or ESPN. 

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch (mixed with house possibly).

3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
His shoulders (old football player with amazing broad shoulders!) and his olive skin.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
On the rare day he has a drink- it's Coors Light.  Usually water or a Coke/Pepsi

5. Where did he go to high school?
So personal....=] 

6. What size shoe does he wear?
13, I believe

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Music- all kinds.  He LOVES music.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
PB&J with some Doritos

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Hmmmmm.....I am not sure.....

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Peanut Butter Captain Crunch

11. What would he never wear?
A speedo

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Vikings

13.Who did he vote for in the last presidential election?
Again, so personal!  

14. Who is his best friend?
He has a few wonderful close friends, including me.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Being my own doctor.  I am shocked that he hasn't enforced a rule on "when I say go- you GO!"

16. What is his heritage?
Norwegian mainly.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
I made a lemon cake with blueberry filling that he LOVED.  I would make that again for him.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Yes, football, track, wrestling (for a short try).

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Listening to music.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can build anything!

Your turn!  Tell me about your significant other...  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl, enjoyed reading this and learning a little more about your man. He obviously loves peanut butter lol. So do I. The cake sounds amazing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peanut butter and football =]. Too funny!!

      Delete