Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nothing fancy, just a spring cleaning update.

Do you like it when I remind you what you need to do?

yes.

So do I.  If it's maintenance day, YOU can remind me.  Don't assume I'm deciding not too.  You know, sometimes your never-stressed Husband does get stressed.  New job... kids schedules... sometimes YOU need to remind me.  W/we need maintenance.

I understand.

______________________________________________________

And just like that, I did understand.  It amazes me the miscommunication that can occur when I have a conversation for ONE in my head.  (I know- I can be an idiot!).

Our spring cleaning, there have been many moments of distracted/busy/vanilla life.  That will never change, life is life.  O/our life.

Here we are today, pushing my comfort zone and boosting HIS control.
-No purchases off of HIS approved list without prior permission.
-If He gives me a list/expectation, it is to be done.  No excuses.  No forgetting.
-Work days, no matter how late, don't change my expectations.
-I am to initiate projects in our home.  No waiting for Him to tell me every time.  I know what he wants.  I need to DO it.
-Food Diary was uploaded onto my phone and I am expected to log everything I take in.
-Clit orgasms will only be allowed after He decides that I appropriately took care of Him the night prior.  I am to get permission for every clit orgasm.

______________________________________________________

The more submissive you are to me, the easier it is to lead you.  No questioning me anymore.  If you have a question, don't ask in front of the kids.  Ask me privately.  

yes, sir.

No more 90%.  I want you to do more things that frustrate you- work through them- finish them.  I expect more of you.  

yes.

When you get in this bedroom you are mine to do whatever the fuck I want with you.  When you come to bed, is it your goal to cum?

no, sir.  I know you like me to cum so my goal is to not do anything that will make you need to take that option away.  I don't want to loose the privilege of cumming because it's not fair to you if you wanted to make me cum.  It's not for me.


Your only goal is to serve me in here.  I want you wet when you think about how you are going to serve me.  I want your body to convulse when you think about sucking my dick.   

yes, sir.

_____________________________________________________

A horrible case of bronchitis/sinus infection and so on (for me) during this time and I can tell you that I have never been happier to pick my sick ass up off the couch to finish my dishes.  He is allowing me rest, insisting on rest actually, and I am thankful for HIS hand in all that I am doing.

There is great relief and freedom in having your beloved set the bar high and not allow you to fall short.  He expects more.  XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Sorry you've not been well, hope you're on the mend.
    I love your Sir's expectations. Very hot and challenging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Df, this sickness has just been ridiculous! I am finally on the other side, still coughing, but not feeling horrible.

      My Man is really putting such effort into His expectations and follow though. It's very much having the correct effect on us BOTH!!

      Delete
  2. Reading this post made me smile!! Sounds like His control is making you both very happy:)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me smile to lg =)

      Both our efforts towards where we are expected to be is making such a huge difference! I am learning so much about my Man through all of this- hard to believe that there is still more to learn after being together so long.

      He is not a fan of "spanking" specifically, but "maintenance" He gets. I have all but begged for punishments as well. Who knew "punishments" per say also did not appeal to Him?! His maintenance stick "has correction to it" as He says. This is new for us. I got VERY intentional correctional swats during our maintenance last week. After the maintenance this week He even asked, "Can you tell the difference between maintenance and correction?" Yes, I could very much tell a difference.

      Thanks for always encouraging and supporting my Man and I!

      Delete
  3. This is great Pearl, sounds like he is really reminding you both of your roles and stepping up his control.

    Sorry you have been sick. Glad he has been insisting on rest and hope you are feeling much better soon.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is Roz! I am working through my own glitch of retreating when I feel overwhelmed or under-taken care of and my Man is really not allowing me to be anywhere but HERE with Him.

      Delete
  4. Mhh, I remember finally understanding that it is easier for him to feel confident leading me, when I let him lead me, or even encourage it. Lol.

    Sounds like he is keeping you in check Pearl.
    Rest, and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, what a simple idea that was totally LOST on my idea of how it should be!! It is crazy how there are new "ahh-ha" moments all the time with this. My Man is really taking his part with a new strength as am I (I hope!).

      And, thank you, I am finally starting to breath easier and feel normal again!

      Delete
  5. one can't lead unless someone is willing to follow or one isn't going to follow if there is not someone that can lead. Sounds like you two have it all figured out. Sorry you were sick, glad to know that you are being taken care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie!! Sorry I missed this one! I agree with you- we are at our best when we are both doing what we do. Hope your summer is starting off well!

      Delete