Friday, April 24, 2015

Of utmost fetish concerns....

My Man has a worry.

Will "normal" sex become so uninteresting that it will no longer easily make him hard? 
Simply laying in bed next to me might not be enough at some point.

Should I feel offended?  Because, I am not.  I actually giggled like a school girl when he said that.  Wanting to take control, direct my body, tie me up and cause me delicious pain makes Him longer and harder than normal.  I know this and I LOVE THIS.  I am not offended.  I am not disappointed. 

Becoming harder and hornier because of all he loves to do to me is one reason we are who we are.  Marriage can become stale if no-one is looking.  There is a time and place for missionary, kissing, hugging, holding hands and spooning.  There is nothing wrong with any of that, I love those parts of U/us.  However, there is also a place for restraint and restraints, spankings and rules, ropes and floggers, belts and deep throat training.  W/we were made to scratch each others itches. 

How I meant to start this post is that my Man has a FETISH I think!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I loved this post and actually we have had a similar conversation except that it was me voicing the concern. But you are absolutely right...there is a time and place for more vanilla sex as well as the kinkier stuff. And honestly, I have found that we even enjoy the vanilla more than we did before because overall we just have a better connection and are more in tune with each other. And I think we have learned to me more mentally "present" during sex, no matter what form of sex that is.

    Hugs to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question Pearl. I agree, I think there is always a time and place for vanilla sex amongst the kink. I'm with little girl too on enjoying vanilla sex even more.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many readers of this post and so few brave enough to comment =) Having trouble getting an erection is not at the top of anyone's list to discuss I'm sure! Thanks my two amazingly brave (and supportive) friends!!!!

    lg, I see your point about if "normal" will interest Him when there is so much more you two have done. I especially understand it when He is the one who very much has the monster inside Him.

    Roz, I agree with the both of you on vanilla sex being even better within this dynamic.

    Thanks ladies!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete