Monday, March 16, 2015

Who knows?

Question from Enzo at everydayspankings.blogspot.com

Does anyone in your family or close friends know about your submissive interests and lifestyle? If so, what has been the reaction? 

Family, no.  What I do show to them is that my Man comes first and that I have complete respect for him and for his thoughts on what I should do or how I should be doing things.

Friends, well....most of them too see the same side that my family sees.  Most of our friends also know that we are very into sex, we don't hide that much.  I don't talk bad about my Man with the other ladies and when the guys complain about having to beg for blowjobs I am very proud that my Man doesn't anything to add to that list of complaints.

I do have one friend, my bestie =), who knows I have a sex blog and who knows that we are a bit freaky and that he runs the show.  I have never actually said the exact terms "D/s" and we have not talked about the spanking and bondage part but as for what she does know, she was amazing and said how relieved she was (as she is a little freaky too!).  It really did open up a whole new dialogue for us.  She asked my opinion on if she should do a threesome and she listens to my crazy escapades.  I would love to lay it all out there for her but I am not too sure how to or if it's even necessary.  She wants to very much read my blog but I won't let her because I don't want to sensor myself in the future.  I like my freedom to say all that I need to say and I am afraid that I might think twice if I knew she was a regular reader.

Great question Enzo and again, WELCOME!!

6 comments:

  1. I think its great your bestie knows this about you, I have hinted, but it appears sexual maturity of the person is important to even understand this choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I think we go so deeply into each other in this type of relationship that there is almost no way to explain it to someone who is completely on the outside.

      Still, it would be nice to have a real live person drinking coffee with me on my porch discussing punishments, rewards, rules and kinks...... =)

      Delete
  2. I would be careful about sharing your blog because it is so nice to have the freedom to post what you want and be anonymous. Maybe share a few tidbit of your lifestyle a little at a time. It might be fun to do things with her in the future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very much why I will not let her read my blog. It isn't so much the content- it's the future content. The only limits are personal to my Man and I. Blogging would not be enjoyable if I had to censor myself or worry about censoring myself.

      Thanks B for your thoughts on this!

      Delete
  3. Hi Pearl, I think it's great that your bestie knows at least some detail and that you are able to discuss things more freely with her. I do understand you not sharing your blog though.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really has been great when we have talked about this stuff! I am lucky to have her.

      Delete