Thursday, March 26, 2015

I love when Conina B is back on my blogroll!!!

Anyone who has read through my blog knows that Conina B over at exploringsurrender.blogspot.com is the reason I came out of my writing shell and started this whole bloging life.  I hope she never grows tired of my "Thanks" because I owe her many!!

Conina is very thankfully back on my blogroll and she asked me a question =)

How has blogging changed your relationship?

This is an ever-evolving answer.

The first benefit was honestly to my mental health.  I already wrote in a journal but this was different.   Up until I met all of you in blogland, I very much felt on my own fucked up little island.  Now I understand that it is a beautifully kinky island that has love, pain, pleasure, patience, passion, and everything else in our own little version of normal.   Most importantly, I learned through blogging that my Man is on that beautiful kinky island with me!  My journaling was always TO my Man but now there is outside input and a new view that has changed us very much for the better.

A very basic silly change (that I can't deny) is the libido benefit when I regularly blog and read blogs.  It keeps my focus where we want it to be.  Without any of you feeding my unquenchable thirst for MORE I might grow a little boring =)

Thanks for the great question Conina!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pearl, this is a great question and I love your answer. We have found my blog a really good tool in our relationship. It has improved communication because it's where I share my thoughts and feelings and process and he reads.

    Just knowing we are not alone too and not to mention the wonderful comments and advice from blog friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! My Man actually just read my last few blog entries last night. I was very happy for Him to read "Little Fucker". Those heavy, heart filled posts are the ones I need to get out and that He needs to hear.

      Delete
  2. Hi Pearl, thanks for sharing. I have to say that blogging over the past year has certainly changed my life for the better. I was never good at keeping a journal and I certainly don't do this to rack up followers, I just felt like putting it out there with others going through the same or similar things. Keep up the great work. Always fun to see what's new with you. Hugs. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too K!

      I am very thankful for my little corner of blogland, and I agree with you, I certainly don't do this to rack up the followers =)

      Delete
  3. Conina was one of my favorites when I first started reading blogs!

    I just nominated you for an award, check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks!!!

      I am copied and pasted and working on your answers. I LOVE these questions, so many new things to think about!

      Thanks Julia!!

      Delete
  4. I so agree, love Conina. Glad that she has been an inspiration because I love your blog and I really love that a friendship came about from blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much B!! There is much to be said about the connections we find here in blogland. The heart of who I am is shared with many of you. There is always much great advice and new outlooks brought to the table but judgment has not been part of that- I am forever grateful for that!

      Delete