Saturday, February 14, 2015

Some Valentine greetings and pics for you all!

the death of love (captioned by mailto:williamdhi...)

My profile photo.  
How does this one photo of a rope heart explain that pain and restraint can truly be expressions of  PURE LOVE? 


Wild Flower submissive HANDCUFF BRACELETS.  Sterling Silver with gold accents.  ~ Converts from beautiful day wear bracelets to locking cuffs. SAVE 20% now for Valentine's Day.   MY SECRET HEART JEWELRY for both the submissive and Dominant.Find in on Etsy at MySecretHeartJewelry. Our BLOG:mysecretheartsubmissivejewelry.wordpress.com

I LOVE this bracelet!  My Man and I could never do a vanilla life collar.  For one, choker necklaces look silly on me but a close second is that neither of us could explain away a collar on my neck!

DIY Heart Knot. Would make a cute necklace! 

I am making this T O N I G H T!  I have seen this photo before, but never the how-to.
 
 Cute heart-shaped #paddle + quality fake fur  Sometimes love hurts, but only deliciously - this is a paddle for sexy rather than serious #spankin. Only made by and available at Sh! in London, UK £30 with #FREE delivery #kinky

Maybe a little of this tonight as well??  A girl can SERIOUSLY hope right?!


http://24.media.tumblr.com/cdd961af2a6b21a5c6a1f6d2022c2605/tumblr_mjlzv3fIz21s87aexo1_500.jpg


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU HORNY LITTLE BLOGGERS!! 
NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH FOR ME,  I HOPE YOU GET FUCKED AND FLOGGED, SPANKED AND DOMINATED, TIED UP AND THEN...... FUCKED SOME MORE! 

XOXO, PEARL

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Nice Pearl! Not in my world as I am away...

    I love your bracelet. very pretty! The rope heart is really cool! I might give that a try one day too. Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day. Hope that you have all the fun that you would like! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have this bracelet but isn't it beautiful!? XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  2. LoL Pearl, wishing you the same. Hope you had a wonderful day. Love the bracelet and rope heart!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete