Monday, January 19, 2015

Pre-posting?

This didn't happen yet, but I am going to ask my Man for something tonight.

Maintenance.

He reminds me often that being submissive doesn't mean I don't need anything or that I can't ask for things or that I can't initiate.  I agree, but it's not in my normal make up to ask for anything. 

I can do it myself. 

How the hell did I become submissive?!  I make myself laugh sometimes- but back to my pre-post...


All day long I have thought of it. 

The build-up.

The tension.

The connection.

The calm.


I don't have to just think about the things I want.  I can ask for it.

I have someone who is waiting for me.
To.
Just.
Ask.
For.
IT.


10 comments:

  1. Man, I have so many posts about asking for it, lol. I don't know why they let it slide that long...but good job, speaking up, doing it. Hope you got what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to post again tonight (unexpected free time on my hands!).

      I have asked for check-ins, or during playtime asked for spanking but not really an "I need maintenance" request I don't think. Well, it worked!

      Delete
  2. Good on you, ask isn't easy. I hope you get what you need :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got more than I expected and JUST what I needed, thanks Roz!

      Delete
  3. Asking is soooo hard for me! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you luck and strength to ask for what you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh! My request was pretty lame, but it did work.

      Delete
  5. Asking can be so hard but we can't be afraid to do it when we feel the need. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME S-G-T!!

      It is difficult for me, not sure why though, this man has seen me in some serious situations!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete