Monday, January 26, 2015

3/14 Steak & Blowjob day? Who knew!?

We are out with some of my Man's guy friends and one friend comments how there is a special day one month after Valentine's Day.   We are all drawing a blank.

"March 14th, Steak and Blowjob Day!  You know, Valentine's for the guy."

We all laugh.  My Man gives me a smile.  One of those shit eating grins.  So, I take it a little further for him.

We call that Friday.
 I say.

Or Wednesday.
My Man continues.

What's today?  Thursday??  We call that Thursday too!  Just not with steak.

His friends get a good laugh.  I get a little more honesty off my chest with the spectators unknowing if I am full of shit or a real good catch.  My Man knows the answer =)

As my Man and I walk out he says
So, how has my sex-blogging wife not heard of "Steak and Blowjob Day"?!

My answer,  
Honey, my blogger people give blowjobs daily.  They don't need a special day.

So, for all of you amazing wives who could call every single day "Steak and Blowjob Day"  dust off those knees and keep at it!!

14 comments:

  1. Haha! I hadn't heard of it either. I think there really is some truth to your answer. We do it any day they want. Every day is their special day:)

    And do they really care about the steak anyways?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =)
      I'd like to think that my blowjobs make him forget all about the steak!!

      Delete
  2. GREAT POST!

    "We call that Friday.
    I say.
    Or Wednesday.
    My Man continues.
    What's today? Thursday?? We call that Thursday too! Just not with steak."

    So, so good. Funny and poignant. You're a cool chick and you obviously have a fun, loving and satisfying love affair going on with your Dominant husband. Someone once told me they feel the joy and contentment that I have for my Mistress Wife through my words. Hmmm .... can't remember who that was ....... anyway, that's it exactly what happens here.

    What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments mean a great deal to me. I hope you know that. You see beyond the humor, fear, fucking and disorganization and you see, love. Jay, thank you.

      My Man is truly everything to me. The fact that our blogging friendship is built on equal admiration for the submissive spouses we have chosen to be has created quite a nice friendship!

      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  3. Love this! And it is so true! Anytime they want it they get it, and we love every second of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREED!! I was so proud to just spout off that every day is blowjob day!!

      Delete
  4. Yeah, we're one of those, mouse wakes Omega up each morning with a blowjob. Many days it's just the first.

    That much red meat would be completely bad for his cholesterol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny mouse!! Yes, all that steak would be no good =)

      My Man doesn't wake up every morning with a blowjob but as for in general, he does get them whenever he wants and that may be a few throughout the day.
      That is an awfully nice way for you to wake him up mouse!!

      Delete
  5. LoL Pearl, love it! I had heard of steak and BJ day ... funnily enough through the blogs! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to pay attention this year!! It really made me laugh when my Man assumed I should have heard of it! There is SO much I know nothing about, but I'm glad he thinks I know it all.

      Delete
  6. That goes around FB every year. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete