Friday, December 12, 2014

Ache....

I have little to post yet so much to say.

Our house is full of black and white.  No color for us.  
I am tired.

Saatchi Online Artist: Patrick Palmer, United Kingdom: Crying Lightly

Not since our commitment to our D/s roles have we been so NOT U/us.  
I don't want to slip to where we were, although we seem to be there.

No spankings.  
I crave spankings as though I need them to function clearly.  I DO need them to function clearly.  
I am bound up tighter when I have NOT been bound up at all.
cindersk:  Within these chainsThat You have Bound meMy soul hasFound it wingsTo soar throughThe infinite skies And finallyI am truly free.

Lack of connection causes distance.  
Distance causes a loss of communication and hurt feelings.  
I will not speak to His struggle.  But, I know that having a wife like me is not easy.

What dreams may come. 


12 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that Pearl. I have been thinking about you a lot and praying that things were going well for you. Hopeing they will again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been thinking about you too my friend! Thank you for the kind words and I am hoping to see some posts (or an email!) from you young lady =)

      Delete
  2. My goodness sweetheart, I had no idea you were paining like this. I am out here supporting and thinking the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is so difficult to write when I am just- stuck. But that is when I NEED to write. I truly do thank you for the support, always.

      Delete
  3. Sorry. Hope you find your way soon. Thinking and sending positivity your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard when you get in a rut like this. I've been there. It feels like an impossible situation, stuck in a circle, sucking the life right out of you.

    Hang in there, okay? It will get better. Find something special to do for him, and 'make' yourself do it...it might help.

    Hug! My email is open :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel impossible when the small imperfections and mistakes in communication pile up.

      Thank you so much for the email offer- person to person can be so much easier sometimes.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Angel Blue. I hope you come back and comment on some of my better days. I'm sure they will be back soon.

      Delete
  6. I'm so sorry Pearl and really hope you find that connection again soon. Sending lots of ((hugs))

    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Roz, very much so. Thank you friend.

      Delete