Monday, November 24, 2014

Playing nurse.

I am giggling today....

My Man will need to learn how to give me my depo shot in the rear.  His "spanking stick" has left a few marks on me and there would sure be a conversation if I dropped my drawers for anyone else to do it!



First, I may show him this chart!! =)

Intramuscular Injection Sites This squidoo is to show you sites on the human body to inject into the muscle. Which is Intramuscular Injection....


Then...........
Raymond Lobato~she might give you high blood pressure!

I will drop my drawers and bend over for him.  Just as I am always happy to do!!

HAPPY MONDAY ALL!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles! It really made me laugh the whole time I wrote it!

      Delete
  2. LoL Pearl, love this!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracks me up. Poor bottom getting it from all different ways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! I was thinking that too, this is like Candy Land for him!! He actually did a great job =)

      Delete