Wednesday, November 26, 2014

ONE year. ONE hundred posts.

My blog-iversary.  One year.
(To be exact, one year + one day, I'm late by a day- darn life butting in!)

It started with this one journal entry turned first blog post.

Our life was in such a vulnerable spot.  I was in such a vulnerable spot.
I needed an outlet.

I needed somewhere I could be.
ME.
All of me.

I opened up my journal.  And, there it was.  Written a few months prior but still so raw and so US. Nothing else I would have written could have explained us better.  Nothing else would convey the utter sense of loss I felt during that time.  Nothing else could describe the loving Man I married as he embraced who we were searching to become.

I edited out our personal names.
Hit "publish".
And instantly wanted to take it back.

Then.
A reply.  From the blogger who personally encouraged me.
It meant more than I can say.

Then.
Another reply.  And, another.  From bloggers who didn't know me.

YOU ALL saw me and didn't turn away.
You didn't laugh.
You didn't judge.

You listened.  You commented.  You invited me into your blog-lives.  All year.  Unbelievable.

I am so very proud of who we are as a couple.  I am ashamed of NOTHING.  Having a place where like minded people are here to listen and share has been amazing.

My Man and I are more than sex.
I hope all of you have seen that.  I hope that I have conveyed that.

It can't be ignored though (and I don't ever want to ignore) that a large part of who we are does in fact include how we connect sexually.  As Pearl, in blogland, I can talk about anal sex and bondage just as easily as I can talk about forgetting to do the dishes or not bringing my towel to bed.  And you all seem to understand that the common thread in each post is my love for my Husband (and my struggle with doing those damn little things).

I am not a pervert (well, I am. But you catch my drift) I am HIS wife.  And yes, fucking my husband until we both collapse is just as important as giving him my respect or finishing a chore I have agreed to finish.

One year.  One hundred posts.

Wow.

**I look forward to writing a post on my attempt at a 24hour blow-job-a-thon after LOL days (spoiler alert, my Man put a stop to it at #5....mentioned something about feeling like ground beef?)

**I look forward to earning that damn toy I have been waiting for (and finally telling you all what it is and how much I LOVE IT)

**I look forward to learning more from all of you on how to be a better happily surrendered and submissive wife.

**I look forward to finishing the posts with my Man on the questions some of you had for him.

**I look forward to SO MUCH MORE!!!!**

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations my dear friend on you anniversary and your milestone of 100 posts. Not at all wanting to try and upstage you, but coincidentally I just hooted about having my 200th post. I'm kind of half-embarrassed that my one year anniversary of blogging isn't until December 19th. Holy shit, what a chatter box I am!

    All that being said, I genuinely can call your blog one of my favorites and I absolutely cherish the love and support you have shown me and my blog over the last year. Happy Thanksgiving and here's to many more my friend!

    Fondly,

    S.H.I.P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are a chatter box mr. 200!

      Thank you so much for your friendship and your kind words. Both are always so very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. gratz!!!!! here's to many more years!! n posts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your first year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, Thank you so very much!! I have found a terrific home here in blog-land.

      Delete
  4. happy blogiversary to you!!!!! You have a delightful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first blogging anniversary and you are both so fortunate that you are both living the lifestyle that is right for both of you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very fortunate and I am very humbled when I think of who I would be without my Man. Thank you so much for your comments!

      Delete
  6. Happy Blogiversary Pearl, and congratulations on 100 posts! What a great reflection on your first year of blogging and how far you and your husband have come. Looking forward to many more posts :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I am always so thankful for your comments. You are always just around the corner cheering me on. Thank you for that.

      We really have come so far, I am so glad that I started this blog!

      Delete