Thursday, October 30, 2014

Maintenance spankings.

What are your feelings on the need for and the use of maintenance spankings? There has been much debate over the usefulness of them and to some Doms/Dommes, it can feel like a chore after a while.
*submitted by subhub for Pearl's Man to answer*

Sub Hub.....I know what makes sense for us...and I know that she does better when we do them to when we don't, so I do not feel it is a chore, nor do I feel that is is a hassle....I enjoy giving them so we are lucky....it may be a true naked bent over spanking with our flogger, or it could be a nice smack on her leg when we are driving around....but they happen more often then not.....I feel the bent over tied up spankings need to be earned so those are on a case by case basis....

5 comments:

  1. Pearl here, I posted this for my Man a few days ago and realized that my friend subhub was going to be off line and celebrating his vow renewal with his Mistress K and he would possibly not see the answers. So, if you saw this post and it vanished, its back now!!

    THANK YOU FOR SUCH TERRIFIC QUESTIONS!!!! MY MAN AND I HAVE HAD SOME AMAZING CONVERSATIONS ABOUT HIS ANSWERS AND WE HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH!!

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very kind of you to wait till I was back "online". Now I owe you one. *smile

      Delete
  2. Great answer! Maintenance spankings can take many forms :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I believe they could be very useful in maintaining a high quality of life for Mistress K., and as such, for me as well. I will be sitting down with Mistress and asking for her to her to consider implementing a maintainece spanking schedule for recurring, hard, memorable spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question and great answer. Needed a little more detail on how you earn the tied up spankings. Lol

    ReplyDelete