Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kinky bucket list continued....

Kinky bucket list continued....

#5.  Vow renewal. We have talked about this often, but I would love it if his intent to lead and my intent to submit was the focus.  My Man and I have been married a long time.  When we first started out, I wanted to break all the stereotypes.  I wanted to be listed first on our mortgage, the female realtor refused (that actually still irritates me that she refused!).  I think I even  asked what he thought about a hyphenated last name or at least I remember a conversation in which he told me NO chance in hell!  I am the youngest and I knew I needed to yell loud to be heard, so, I yelled loud!  I no longer feel that I need to yell to be heard.  I am heard.  I am seen and I am loved.  I would like a chance to vow all the things we have now made a commitment to.  This was already on my kink bucket list but Subhub has me really thinking about this one!!  Very excited for my blog friend and his Mistress K as they prepare for their FLM vows ceremony!!

#4.  Be a centerfold for my Man.  I have always wanted to secretly set up a sexy photo shoot and surprise my Man with a calendar or magazine.  Shit, even just some HOT pictures.  My Man and I were just talking about him taking photos of me (he is actually a stunning photographer).  Although I would love to make it a surprise for him (surprise! and hello babe if you are reading this) I also think it would be amazingly sexy for him to be my photographer!!  And, I would feel much safer!

#3.  Now this one is hard for me to say, because it is also terrifying.  I want to be on display for my Man and have him bring me to a destination of (consensual) on-lookers as I serve him.  I am proud of who I am for and with him, I want others who know what a gift we are to each other to see who he has helped me to become.  The most amazing would be an extended D/s vacation spot or workshop??  I don't mean a nightclub, I would love a few days with like minded individuals who will see me kneel or say yes sir and will feel LOVE not discomfort.  The closest we have come to this is when he took me out "shopping" with a remote vibrator in.  He would turn it on and off during our drive or when we were alone in a shopping isle.  He also happened to turn it on as we walked out of a store, needless to say, I came.  Silently but slightly panting I am sure.  Up walks a friend of my husbands and I cannot even speak to what occurred.  I think he introduced us, not sure.  All I do remember is I kept thinking "I'm sweating and slightly out of breath, he thinks I'm sick.  He thinks I'm just sick".  
When we got to the car I asked my Man if his friend was a good guy.  
Ya, he's alright.   
Well, he just saw your wife cumming, I hope he deserves it.  
It had nothing to do with him.  That wasn't for him.
That was an amazing answer that I did not expect.  My Man turned the remote on as we walked through isles together, not based on others being near (at all).  This was for us. 

#2.  Training.  I would like for my Man to have an end goal and to take me through the necessary step to get to his goal.  Kink speaking, of course, it could be service positions perfected, deep throating with no gagging, taking # strikes without moving....the list of possibilities is endless.  Just the thought of my Man training me to serve or to give of myself better is tremendously HOT!

#1.  Tattoo'd for my Man
This is something we have actually both wanted to do for a long time, long before I became his submissive.  We talked about getting our ring fingers tattoo'd.  At this point, I want this tattoo to reflect our commitment fully.

SHARE YOUR KINK BUCKET LISTS TOO!!!!!  
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW CREATIVE YOU ALL ARE!!

9 comments:

  1. When you are done with your bucket list, I want to copy and paste and do it too. I have decided not to read your answers till you are done and I do mine. Then we can compare and probably find that we have soooooo much in common. As my husband says "that's the way we roll baby"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bucket list complete Mrs. B!!

      That IS the way we roll! I can't wait to hear your bucket list.

      Delete
  2. First ... thank you so much for the shout-out and the kind words. Your original bucket list post gave me inspiration for my own post about a bucket, although i only mentioned one the post and then another in the comments. i did it that way because I wanted to be able to add to it as I became inspired by things. I think we must be kindred spirits because reading this has already inspired me.

    I can't remember where, but in a comment section of another blog I read regularly, i mentioned my desire that mirrors your #3. I too would love to be brought or summoned to a destination of consensual onlookers, where my service and devotion to mistress K. would be on full display. I've always wanted to be soundly punished in front of onlookers but I really love your idea of an extended stay D/s (or in my case a M/s) vacation. Someday ... someday!

    Another thing would probably be training in the manner in which you have described it. I've always enjoyed being pegged by Mistress, a tiny bit more than Mistress enjoys it. She loves and knows Love it so she indulges me and when she does, she does really enjoy it. I want to be "trained" for anumber of things and one of them is to be able to take a good size dildo that was firmly encased in Mistress' strap on harness. My bottom hole is becoming more accustomed to having a plug in it ever since we bought a glass plug. In the beginning, when Mistress me to wear it, it would take me 10 minutes or so of preparation (fingers, smaller plugs) in order for bottom to become relaxed enough to receive the plug. once it was in .... no problem. Now, a tiny amount of lube and a few seconds to re-introduction of the plug pressed against my bottom hole is all that is needed. She goes right as if it belonged there. In fact, I've even suggested to Mistress that we look into a larger sized plug. I also want for strap on dildo to be the kind that rests inside her so that when she has her way with me, she has the capacity to feel the pleasure inside herself simultaneously.

    Whew ....... need to go cool off now. Looking forward to more bucket list inspirations my dear. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that you are very right subhub- adding to the list as the inspiration hits is best. The first 5 are things that I have obsessively thought of, the others are for sure what I would love to try but they were a bit harder to really pin down.

      And yes, we are kindred spirits! I always love your comments and then popping over to your blog to see what your Mistress K has had in store for you!!

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love these! Especially the vow renewal idea. When we got married my mom gave me a book on how to 'train your dog' and said it applied to husbands too. Most of my friends did a lot of husband-bashing. It seemed like the 'in' thing at the time was for the wife to always be the boss. It always felt wrong to me though and until we introduced D/s, it was like I was at war inside myself between how 'I should be' and how "I really was'. When we first moved into full-time D/s, he gave me a locking bracelet that I wear all the time, but gosh a vow renewal with a focus on the D/s to acknowledge the change in the marriage would be sooo awesome.
    I also love your idea of a D/s extended vacation. How freeing it would be to be yourself and not worry about how others were perceiving it. And gosh that vibrator story....what fun!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    hugs,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The husband-bashing, HOLY goodness it is everywhere!! It is very common in my work life right now. The ladies I work with are (mostly) the main income earners in their home and they have a horrible attitude of entitlement that seems to go with that. I certainly do NOT fit into their mold!

      Delete
  4. Wow, love your list Pearl, especially renewing your vowsand D/s vacation. Love your story of shopping with the remote vibrator and what your husband said about his friend seeing you cum.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz his comment about his friend was just amazing. All I was thinking of was the outside world. I am sure that the whole even sounded just sexual but there is so much love and caring behind what he said. If it was just sex and fun, then yahoo that his friend saw. It was not just sex and fun. It was control and trust, stretching my limits, and only about our connection. But don't get me wrong, it was REALLY sexy and fun too!!

      Delete