Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Daydreaming at work.

Taking a minute to stretch my back at work, I feel, sore.

Oh, yes, now I remember.

On my belly.
Wrist restraints.
Connected to ankle restraints.
Connected to a neck collar.
Back arched to accommodate where they are all connected.

Oh, yes, I remember.

Spread.  He demands.
His hand invading my cunt.  A smooth toy invading my ass.

I incoherently count out my orgasms.

Flogging, spanking, fucking.

My back, pussy, ass, and thighs are deliciously on fire.

He curls my hands into a fist to avoid hitting my fingers as he spanks.  Too many spanks in the same spot.  My hands open wide to cover my ass.

And. He. Spanks. My. Open. Hand.
HOLY shit.  I close them back up tight.

The next time I reach my limit, I open my hands.  And, this time, I keep them open.
He continues his spanking.  On my palms.
When my ass is ready for more, I close them back into tight fists.

So much giving.  So much taking.



Having this to remember throughout my day makes everything infinitely better! 


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you love the giving and the taking.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very much FD! It really is such a re-set for me.

      Delete
  2. Oh holy hell woman! Sounds like a great night! I'm a little jealous. I so badly need some of that right now.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem with having a night/day like that is that you want ANOTHER day like that! =) I can be a greedy little wifey!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Sounds like s fantastic night! ... and great memories to help you through your work day :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! And, I am very thankful to have such terrific moments to re-live!!

      Delete