Monday, August 25, 2014

This is OUR LIFE.

Joshua Caleb 100% NSFW (Not Safe For Work) and BDSM (Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and submission, Sadism and Masochism).

We have slowly clawed our way to where we want to be, where we NEED to be.  We will always have to work purposefully as we fulfill our commitment to each other.  But, we WILL continue to work for this.  Every. Day.

Some days, minutes, weeks, hours, seem too disconnected for us to overcome.  I write down all I can.  Some words flow so very easily, the sadness dripping out into words like a fresh cut bleeds.  It hurts to feel disconnected and alone.  Some words, I just can't bear to say.

We reach a breaking point.  
And, then it happens.

We connect.

We reconfigure our commitment.  

He stands tall as my loneliness melts away.  Thankful and HAPPY that HE is my Owner.  THANKFUL and happy that I am HIS sub.  Weeks of renewed (and NEW) commitments lived with purpose.  

I spent my day, a slave to my Owner.  I dried him off after he showered and took my turn after.

He takes more than I knew I had.  
He asks me if I can take more.  

yes.  
I reply in a whispered incoherent sob.  

You have earned a day to relax.  
He says as my skin glows more and more red hot with each strike.  

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. When we make a break through the fog it feel so beautiful!!

      Delete
  2. oh my..this seems to find the essence of what most guess at and what some know.
    Very strong
    L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L, thank you. So much has occurred lately that I could never account for all of it. This, however, did I think.
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  3. Holy shit Pearl, that is fantastic. So hot because it is so true. It is especially wonderful being able to place myself in your very position and understanding as you do how beautiful that feeling can be. Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you understand where I'm at Jay. The pure joy of being marinated in love. Thank you so much my friend!

      Delete
  4. I love ...love...this post. No journey is ever a straight line with no 'bumps"....Your poster could have been written by Master. 'He takes more than knew i had"....the essence of submission.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, you are so right! We are so far from a straight line and no bumps, but it does feel so good to be slowly finding OUR way.

      And, also about the essence of submission...Thank you for that!!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Misty! Each post means a great deal to me and I am always happy when someone else feels it too.

      Delete
  6. Wow! Eloquent but factual. Voice of experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XOXO
      Thank you my friend! These last couple of weeks have just had a different energy for us. He told me during our HUGE disconnect time not to ask him again if he wants this. I haven't felt the need to ask, he is truly leading with such consistency.

      Delete