Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My Man's first post!

My Man was over my shoulder as I wrote to a blogger friend who is struggling.  He asked Do you want me to answer?  I couldn't say yes fast enough!  As I sat back waiting to see what he wrote, my stomach was so excited I wanted to puke (doesn't sound good but I assure you, I was GOOD excited!)  

Then, he offered to comment on one of my blog entries!  The original comment is here but I copied it to this post....as I feel my Man is deserving of his very own blog post!  I love you more than I ever show to you, babe.  Thank you!!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------

this is going to be a life long learning process of how to learn/earn the right to be in this lifestyle.....there are going to be times where signals are missed..men and women are different.....Beastie Boys lyrics are going to be pulsing through your head sometimes just to see if he notices your deviousness....because you feel he wasn't looking anyway...right?! Well guess what...he is listening....he is watching...and he remembers too....the way I view my bride being submissive to me is the ultimate act of love.....surrendering.....is giving complete control over to someone else.....that is nothing but LOVE....I embrace this lifestyle because it is what we should all do....in every relationship there are roles that need to be in place..and since my bride wants to talk lyrics....I'll quote the great Zac Brown Band...."because its one wheel, four hands, two hearts trying to understand....How are we gonna get there? When we're both trying to drive?" My role is to get us to where we're going..and take control....my brides is to do what it is I ask and to not grab the wheel and try and take us to a place she feels I want to go..........I will lead you there....P's Man.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you both enjoy him leading you there.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD,
      Truly, thank you. Thank you for your comment.

      We have slowly made our way onto the same page with our needs and expectations for each other. I have such a calm when he takes control. Without it, I struggle greatly. We are BOTH enjoying his lead.

      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful post by your Man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!
      This post means a great deal to me. I would say that it is one of my favorites. I did not prompt him to write, he leaned over my shoulder and took interest. The fact that he wrote here, FOR me, was just amazing for me to read. If you can believe it, it felt very committed to have him say it in writing. (Maybe how others with contracts feel??)
      Thanks friend!

      Delete