Sunday, June 8, 2014

Infamous last words.

As I leave a stressful workday behind me I tell some co-workers "I'm having a drink when I get home".

Well, my Man refused to let me curl up and be antisocial and we went out to a friend's house for some much needed 'start of summer' fun.  My ONE drink turned into I have no idea how many, something quite honestly I haven't done in 10-15 years.  There is a reason I don't do that.  I.  Feel. Like. SHIT!

So, enjoy your 'start of summer' my blog-friends.....just not too much!  You may end up puking on the wall like it was your 21st birthday all over again =)

XOXO Pearl

PS.  Dirty drunk texting your D/Husband is REALLY fun when you know he is reading them sober

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was fun Pearl Necklace. Can't wait to hear what came of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it was borderline fun and not a great idea, all at the same time. Unfortunately what came of it is me sitting on the couch sick the whole next day =(

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the giggle. I needed that this morning. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to provide the entertainment!!

      Delete