Tuesday, May 20, 2014

He's a mind ninja!

This lifestyle is a choice.  Not everyone can do it.
He says this with a shit-eating grin.  Oh, that smile.  Make no mistake, it's a challenge.  He is calling me out.

My Man loves to challenge me.  This one is just crazy though- HE is challenging me to live this lifestyle.  I spent so much time wondering if he had it in him to be my Dom.  Now that I have the answer to my question...



.


Do I choose this lifestyle with YOU babe? 
Yes Sir, I do.

Do I have it in me to be YOUR sub?
Yes Sir, I do

Everything I am, is YOURS.  Challenge me.  Lead me.  Put me to task.  Remind me who I belong to and who I serve.  I will work harder to serve you and to be the sub you have asked me to be.  You own all of me.  I love YOU.


8 comments:

  1. Wow! I like the thought and the challenge and the dedication

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondi, I agree. He surprised me with his comment/challenge!

      Delete
  2. Great poster, and wonderful thoughts.....i see it as a challenge to each other.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. '...a challenge to each other' good way to look at it.
      Thanks abby!

      Delete
  3. Oh WOW!
    This post made me emotional Pearl.
    What a beautiful love later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. subkitty,
      Thank you so much. This poster, the words, the photo....they are absolutely moving to me. I love her position and him holding her hands. I truly loved this when I found it. My words flowed so easily.

      I am struggling right now and the support from my blogger friends means a great deal to me. Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I can so relate! I so frequently wondered if he was ok with this - if he wanted it - if he enjoyed it as much as I.

    hugs,
    fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fiona,
      THANK you.
      I do not subscribe to the "if it's not broke, don't fix it philosophy". I truly believe that we can always do better, learn more, try harder.

      I heard once that the greatest enemy of being great is being good. I FULLY agree!! That being said, it can be so difficult.

      I truly thank you for your comment fiona, it really matters to hear that others struggle/d like I do.

      XOXO Pearl

      Delete