Friday, April 11, 2014

THANK Goodness for the SUN!

I feel as though this greeting should be 'ALOHA!'

It really is nowhere near Hawaii weather but it feels just as amazing!  Hopefully you are all getting a lil-bit-O-sunshine your way as well.

Life has been running me ragged this past few weeks.  Illness for all in my home, the big and small...aging extended family to care for...long and early hours at work...

Life.

D/s stays.  Roles loosen.  Expectations shift.

D/s stays.

I am overjoyed to have met this milestone with my Man.  My saving grace when all is unclear and too much is that being his s/wife remains  Having my D/Husband remains.  He gives me what I need.  I even ask for what I need.  I give him what he needs.  Nothing is taken away.  Sex takes a back seat when it has to, though it is never far away.  We BOTH need the connection.

I asked for more.  I needed more.  I needed to feel him while I would be away.

The delicious thing about it our kind of love is that I can feel him on my body...in my body...long after he has gone.

Oh, yes.

D/s stays.

6 comments:

  1. Love to hear this kind of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie, it's worth the work it takes! We are happy =)
      Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. Switch the words "he" with "she" and i know exactly how you feel Pearl. Glad to see some sunshine making it's way to your world. No shortage of it here. I'm sure Life will start to come with less illness too. Hang in there! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The extras in life really try to derail our comfort in our 'normal' life. We have a few days off together and he started it so wonderfully! I will do my best to write about it soon. For now, my time will be spent enjoying it.

      Thank you so much for the complement on the blog. I am so glad I write, it helps!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! This past few weeks has been tough.

      Delete