Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Q&A from Betsy T and Aurora

From Betsy T from sexuallysubmissivewoman.blogspot.com
Betsy T is new to my blog!  I can't wait to check out your blog too Betsy T....WELCOME!

What is your favorite ritual or task and why?
Having my shirt off when I rub his back or go down on him is my favorite.  I have always loved skin on skin with my Man.  Even when we were much younger and we didn't have an opportunity to be naked.  Skin to skin feeds my emotional and physical need to be close to Him- always has!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Aurora at notyoureverydayfairytale.blogspot.com

Why I love Aurora's blog?  Wow.  This is an easy and difficult one to answer.  I have such respect for the work Phillip and Aurora put into their relationship.  Aurora has a quality in her submission and in relaying it through her writing that is......admirable.  Big fan of Aurora's blog!

Since you two started out as teenagers, do you think this need to serve and submit to him was always there?

I would say no.  I was a spicy girl.  I even wanted my name written first on the deed to our home to piss off the old fashion real estate lady.

I have no regrets (well...) everything He and I were, has lead to who we are.

3 comments:

  1. I have a question: how is your man adjusting? Does he slip easily into a comfort zone that's a little short of where you'd like it to be, or is he actively interested in exploring/reading/learning about What It Is That We Do?

    Oh, also, does he regularly read your posts? If so, has that improved the communication in your relationship? If not, why doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for answering Pearl! I love skin on skin as well. In fact there is nothing quite like it. I have enjoyed your blog so far. Your journey with your husband is sweet, tender and spicy :). It sounds like you guys have found the key to a long and happy relationship. I look forward to following it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELCOME Betsy T! My 'comment' abilities are back! YAHOO!!

      Skin on skin...oh my, nothing quite like it indeed. Thank you so much for your comments and for taking a chance on my blog. I look forward to getting to know you.
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete