Monday, March 17, 2014

Q&A from Ava Grace....and why I read her blog!

Ava at thebeautyofsubmission.blogspot.com

Why I read Ava's blog?
The reality of of Ava's blog is beautiful.  There are difficult moments she writes about and you can feel her pain.  Ava also has the most amazing confidence in her sexuality-  I LOVE that!  

Ava's questions:
1) What brought you to the blogosphere?


To the blogosphere as a reader?  I google searched 'sexually submissive/surrendered wife' (and the like) over and over for a long time.  I was finally directed to blogs- I was hooked!  These blogs have combined my favorites....SEX and biography/autobiographies.  I love to read about others' real life experiences. 

To the blogosphere as a writer?  One word, Conina.  I had no idea my writing had a place.  I came out of the shadows and emailed her.  She gave me the courage to try.  I am truly thankful for her.


2) Your most challenging experience since beginning D/s?
Holding my place as my Man's submissive when I want so badly to show him how I need him to be Dominant.  It is what it is...and it's the truth.  I want MORE of all of it, all of the time.  My Man is laid back and easy going.  I struggle with that pace sometimes.

7 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to how you feel regarding question #2. the difference of course is that i (the husband) am the submissive one and my Wife is Domme. Thank you for so eloquently putting into words the very thing that i believe most submissives deal with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to check out your blog btw! The D/s relationship dynamic is fascinating to me no matter who's on Top =) but I am so interested to see how male vs female sub ideas/thoughts/difficulties are the same and different. Did that even make sense? I think you know what I mean.

      Thank you for your comments sub hub....means a lot to hear what others are thinking.

      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  2. I can relate to number two. Sometimes I just repeat over and over in my head, I am not in charge, I trust him and he will take care of me. Usually it works but that is my hardest part too.
    I came to blogland in a very similar way too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie, Thanks for the comment! It can be frustrating and funny at times. I asked for him to lead me and here I am trying to tell him how...silly!
      XOXO Pearl

      Delete
  3. Glad you came to blog land, Pearl! I love reading your blog and am enjoying catching up!

    hugs,
    aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at you my friend! I am so very glad to be here. AND, I am very glad you are healthy and back to blogging!! XOXO

      Delete
  4. Awwwwwwwwww. ♥

    I'm so glad you joined us in writing.

    ReplyDelete