Friday, March 28, 2014

It should not go without saying.....

I came to blogland via google terms such as "surrendered wife," "sexually submissive wife," "sexually surrendering to your husband".  I was looking for expansion on my views and ideas of being a sexually surrendered/submissive wife to my Husband.  I was looking for others who shared my interest and could expand my horizons.  I was looking for bloggers who could inspire me to BE more, teach me to KNOW more, and help me to FEEL more.

I did this all for my Husband, my Man, as I call him here.  I did this to bring more to the table for us.  I did this for Him.

I found what I was looking for, and so much more that was...unexpected.  What I found....was you.  All of you.  Conina.  Aurora.  DelFonte.  Faerie.  Brooke.  Ava Grace.  P Surrender   mckitten   geekie kittie......and so many more bloggers who I read and who stop in to read on this blog and are amazing enough to reach out at times.  There are so many of you I can't wait to meet still!  Can't forget a new blogger jay, who brings the husband/sub perspective to D/s as he writes about his life in a female led marriage.

What I have found is unexpected friendships and emotions in the most unexpected of places.  Genuine sadness as a blogger friend considers saying "Goodbye".  Genuine concern for a blogger friend who is wrecked yet again facing more unexpected illness.  Genuine support for the many of you who are riding out the same D/s peaks and valleys that my Man and I find ourselves floundering in at times.

I have found what I was looking for.  And yes, much, much more.

8 comments:

  1. I loved this. I'm
    So glad you found the community of fabulous people! I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :) hugs, m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming over and commenting!! I just saw your blog but having trouble following new blogs not sure why (maybe our computer safety sweep?). XOXO. Pearl

      Delete
  2. I loved this too. I am incredibly humbled by the mention of me and blog in your post Pearl. I came to blogging in order to be able to have conversations and to be among like minded people. It's comforting to interact with people like you and others. Although we have obvious differences in how we go through our daily lives, the similarities are wonderful to think and talk about.

    Thank you again for the mention. It was so wonderful to "meet" you and I look forward to getting to know you and my other new friends into the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!

      I am excited to get to know your story more. Yes, we have some rather big differences but I'm so intrigued by your male/sub POV! Your blogs about recovery time after orgasm are helpful- it's not a Dom issue to need recovery- good to know! My Man is in complete off mode after orgasm. I am emotional & it used to be hard not to take that personal.

      I am finally having some luck following new blogs. We did a security sweep and I am slowly getting my normal workings back. My next 'follow' will be yours!

      Delete
  3. Glad you found our little home in blogland. This is one of the safest places to be as we all support and do not judge others. I found this blogland through spanking blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad too! Vanilla friends don't have much to add when I need to vent that I REALLY need a good hard spanking to get my focus back =)

      Delete
  4. I am really really glad you went googling and found blogland!!! I am very happy to have 'met' you!!

    hugs,
    aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too aurora! But, I think you know that!! XOXO

      Delete