Saturday, February 15, 2014

Smacking good blowjob!

He is surfing the net looking to find a good place to eat. I am laying between his legs, relaxed. 

Looking for restaurants and look what pops up....  He shows me his phone.  A lovely glass rose dildo.  I hate even calling it a 'dildo' it's so pretty!  Do you want it?  I look at the specifics, the size and so on.  I would love it!  Yes, please.  How about you order it while I thank you.  I pull his shorts aside, grab him into my hand, open my mouth, and begin giving him a proper 'thank you'.


...................................................................................................................

I take him in my throat, suck on him, enjoy him.  I turn my head to the side and use my hand to feel the head of his cock pressing into my cheek.  I rub the outline of him on my cheek.  I don't want loving.  I want a fucking blow job.  Yes sir.  I fuck him into my throat and recall a recent request of his 'I want you to learn new techniques'.  He knows I love to have a buffet of moves when I worship his cock.  I am sparked to try something naughty.  I turn my head to the side again, making his cock press my cheek out.  Tap my cheek.  What I meant to ask him to do was to 'smack my cheek' but I didn't have the nerve.  As he starts to softly tap I realize that this is no 'fucking blow job' and I know how to make this a fucking blow job.  

Harder.  I plead with the head of his cock forcing my mouth open and cheek stretched out.

Yes, I am surrendered to this Man of mine, and sometimes, I tell him what I need to give him what he is asking for.  His hand changes from soft taps to harder, then to full quick smacks.  My pussy is ON FIRE!  My moans are vibrating his cock in my mouth.  I wasn't sure if he would be totally comfortable smacking my cheek but his engorged cock and hard smacks tell me I'm wrong.  He has created a safe place for us to explore our kinks and he is giving me what I need/want.  I love everything about it!

The sound of the smack, love it.  
The sting on my cheek, LOVE it.  
The feeling of being objectified, mouth fucked and slapped, LOVE IT!!

6 comments:

  1. A face slap while sucking Him. I need to try that! Sounds like a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this sounds like a fab idea! I'm presuming it didn't hurt his cock at all?

    'He has created a safe place for us to explore our kinks'
    this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked....he said "nope". Then he proceeded to say "that wasn't me....I don't know what your talking about". Silly boy.

      Delete