Monday, February 17, 2014

Great minds think alike.

I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.  As I come back into the bedroom and start to climb over my Man, I decide to roll him over instead.  This sleepy Man of mine should get some loving!  I wake him up with my mouth as I kneel on the bed, bend over, and take him in my mouth.

Mmmmmmm.
I love moments like this.  Raw.  Unplanned.  Sexy as hell.

He hardens in my mouth and I am working to make him cum.  I am sucking and flicking, humming and deep throating.  All the moves he loves.  All the moves I love!  His cock is long and seemingly painfully hard and he is moaning.  I love his moans.  They feed my soul.

I have no idea how much time passes but my neck stiffens.
I shift positions...  Several times...
I start thinking that I won't be able to finish, maybe he'll have to finish in my ass?!

I don't think I can keep going.
I'm sorry baby....you did a sneak attack....I have to pee so bad.
Ooo.  Good luck with that babe.

We giggle.  Kiss.  Off he goes to the bathroom.  When he comes back we cuddle and drift off.

The next day we talk about my 'sneak attack'.
I felt bad it was taking so long.  I should have just went in your ass.
WHAT?!  That's what I was thinking as my neck was cramping!

Maybe next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment