Monday, January 13, 2014

My turn.....

Finally, a day off.....alone.  He laid on his back on the couch and I am ready to lick him all over.  I rub and kiss him all over his chest moving down to his thick stiff cock.  In contrast, his balls are so soft.  His soft sack is one of my favorite things to lick.  I find it romantic and erotic to slowly suck his balls into my mouth knowing that what's it inside will soon be running onto my tongue and down my throat.  Mmmmmm.  I take his cock into my mouth.  I stick my tongue out and lick the base of his cock as I take him all the way into my throat.  I'm kneeling to his right side....just the right angle to Take.  Him.  In.

Come up here.  He pulls me onto him into a 69 of sorts although his mouth is not on me.  I want to make you cum.  With his right hand gripping over the top of my right thigh, his left hand starts its way into my lush pussy...one finger at a time.  One finger....two fingers....three fingers....  Get your lube, I want you to fuck my hand.  I walk naked to fetch the lube and my towel.  Oh, how I love to play with this Man.  

I rub lube all over his hand.  My heart is pounding as I prepare for this pain and stretching I love so much.  Can I lay on my back?  I cum easier when I'm on my back.  NO.  I'm nervous.  My pussy is still stingy and sore from our playtime the other day.  Your going to do this.  Yes sir.   I crawl over him on my hands and knees and straddle his chest.  We are back in the 69'ish position.  My pussy is on display for him.  I crave this.  I place my mouth around his glistening cock, still wet from my deep throating just minutes prior.  Fuck my hand.  I push back slowly, too slowly for him.  As he starts on me again I can feel him try to go straight in with no more slow work up.  My pussy is on fire, sore on the inside and ON FIRE on the outside.  Much more sore than I expected.  Too much.  Too much!  I lunge forward to slow his advance.  Too much is no safe word, we both know this.  His left hand follows me forward, fucking into me, as his right hand roughly pulls me back towards him.  

It is on the verge of too much pain for me.  Not injury pain.  No.  This is the same pain and stretching feeling I begged for the day prior.  The same pain that had me cumming more than 20 times and begging for him to stop (I have to count my orgasms, but, that is for a different post).  The same exquisite fist fucking pain that had me crying, breathless, and floating as he continued forcing the orgasms out of me.  The difference this time is that after the playtime with 20+ cumming Gspot orgasms, my lady parts are swollen, sensitive and SORE already.

He slows down a bit as I attempt to calm down and stop resisting him.  I start licking his cock.  His cock is my old friend.  My safe, comfortable, familiar, old friend.  I whimper into his cock as I surround him with my mouth.  I am not ready but I am ready for him to take over.  I settle towards him and arch my back slightly to re-offer him my pussy.  I continue to whimper around his cock but I do not move away.  I am solid in my offer.  I relax as much as I can and allow the pain to disburse through my whole body as he pushes through the rest.  He sends my mind to float away. 

I start to pump back and forth, begging for more.  I cannot trust myself with his cock in my mouth.  I am out of my mind, an absolute whore waiting for release.  My moans turn to screams as my orgasm builds then spills over.  Oh, Babe.  His hand slides in and out with a renewed ease.  I cum all over his hand.  I feel his hand leave me.  Empty.  He rubs his hand all over his chest and my thighs.  Oh fuck, that's my cum on his chest.  I love that.  I collapse on him in attempts to recover.  Babe, that was so much cum.  I was just milking out more and more.  Mmmmm is my only response.  I fall to his body, exhausted and in need of a moment to come back into myself.  Then, it's time to take care of this Man who sets my soul on fire.......

What can I say, I love the long posts.  "His turn...." post is soon to follow.

6 comments:

  1. oh gosh. *fans self* You may change my mind on the whole fisting thing... maybe...

    you have to count your orgasms? *looks forward to that post*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HOPE to change your mind!! We seem to be in a phase of fisting lately and I am loving it! I will plan to post a tips blog on techniques I have found to help get there AND how it I have come to love it. So many blog topics...so few hours in the day! XOXO Pearl

      Delete
    2. oh yes please, a tips post would be awesome!

      Delete
  2. This is hot post Pearl ... fisting is the ultimate in pleasurable pain ava x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AG! THE ultimate, I so agree!! It is for sure my favorite pleasurable pain. XOXO

      Delete
  3. Whoa! ... Intense! I cannot even imagine (maybe one day though eh?) :)

    ReplyDelete