Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Why I Love Sucking Cock...

The more appropriate title is "Why I Love Sucking His Cock".

My cock worship is for one cock only. His cum and his cock are mine alone.  Equal parts submission and control for me.  I am surrendered to him in every way.  I take care of this amazing man as best I can every day.  This includes loving and worshiping his cock.  I would never give this up.  This is something I don't budge on.  Last year we decided to celebrate the year of '12 in the best way we could think of.  We represented the numbers literally together.  He as the #1 (standing) and me as the #2 (on my knees).  I spent the summer of '12, licking, sucking, humming, deep throating, teasing, savoring, swallowing, and enjoying his cock each day in some way.  This year has been much of the same wonderful activities.  

The more surrendered to him I have become the more I have felt territorial over his cock and cum.  I prefer he not even masturbate without me there to take his cum in some way.  It marks me as his and although there is a control component on my part in wanting his cum in/on me in some way I do feel that the act shows him the best I have in my surrender/submissiveness to him.

As I am writing this he is giving me a "what the hell look"  and he just threatened to close the computer on me!  I guess he wants me to stop writing and start doing.....he asked for a massage (but we all know I am getting some dick in my mouth tonight!)


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not sure why my first "Thank You" didn't post?? So, THANK YOU!!! I think I am with a group of very like minded individuals there. I look forward to requesting to author too!!

      Delete
  2. woohoo! dick in my mouth. better than pigs in a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Submissives should always take all the cum,,, if not we will go find another.. we can not help it.,,,

    ReplyDelete