Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Fistmas!

Christmas morning!  He makes me a warm cup of sweet and creamy coffee.  Mmmm.  We gather around the Christmas tree and there is only one chair, for Him.

I can sit back on the couch......Or, I can move some things and sit on the floor by you, I say.

That's what I expected, He says.  

It's Christmas morning and he DOES like his Christmas gift!  (re: blog post #1)  http://happilysurrendered.blogspot.com/2013/11/happy-endingsand-night-he-almost-broke.html

I am so thankful and blessed to have this Man as my own.  
I am so thankful and blessed that He has me, as his owned!  

More on our celebration of "Fistmas" and licking Santa's sack later....for now, I have a spot on the floor next to this Man who makes my heart melt and my ass burn!!  Cheers!



1 comment: