Friday, December 13, 2013

A Cock Worshiping Society Quiz

A CWS Quiz

Here are my answers to Fondles quiz posted on cwsnet.blogspot.com  Fun questions Fondles!!  Here goes.....

**************

1. Does the cock you worship have a name? Would you like to give him one? 
No name.  Don't have any plans to name him.

2. What's the max number of times you've worshipped cock in a 24 hour period? 
Back when we were younger it was 9 I believe.   Recently we had a night away and matched that!  We are older and hoping to get better!  -I bet he will read this and correct me =)

3. How often does cock-worshipping take place?
NOT nearly as much as I would like!  Sometimes we can skip a few days (not my favorite!).  Other times it can be a few times a day/night for days in a row.

4. When worshipping cock, do you start with balls? [Yes / No and elaborate please.]
Sometimes.  
Yes, when I want to seduce him and really linger and savor him I start with the balls.  I usually will pull the skin around his balls up and start licking at the very base (near his ass) then lick up to take each one in my mouth, one at a time, and slowly make my way up to the head of his cock and then work his cock with my mouth.  Starting with his balls is more sensual for me.
No, when I just want to dive in and fuck him with my mouth.  Skipping the balls is more of a "lets fuck" feeling for me and not the seductive meal I make of him when I start with the balls.

5. Do / Can you deep throat?
I can and I do!!! YAHOO!!  I am working on more tongue action while he is deep in my throat and swallowing too.  I am always looking for tips on better deep throating.

6. Spit or swallow? (Yeah yeah, I had to right?)
Swallow.  I almost always milk it out until the last drop.   Once in a great while between his amount of cum and my amount of saliva I just cannot swallow it all and I spit it out.

7. What do you focus on when worshipping cock? 
His cock, his sounds, his breathing.  I focus giving every ounce of emotion I have to him.

8. How long is a typical cock worshipping session for you?
I don't know time really, but, when my intent is to worship his cock it feels like it can last hours.  He is often done after he cums so I like to take my time.  To keep it going after he cums I keep him semi-hard in my mouth and work him up to cumming again.

9. What is your favourite cock worshipping position?
I have a few favorites for different reasons.
**On my knees feels feminine, submissive, and beautiful.
**Husband on his back and me hands and knees on his right side facing towards his feet helps me take the curve of his cock all the way down my throat best.
**My favorite fun position is me laying on my back on the bed, head hanging off and him standing over me fucking my mouth.

10. If you had to give up oral sex, which would you choose - never giving again, or never getting again?
This one is easy for me.  I would give up receiving oral.  I like receiving but I absolutely LOVE to give.  I love to taste him, I love to taste me on him.

3 comments:

  1. seductive meal eh? I sent that to BIKSS. i love the way you worded that!

    would you like me to post this on the cws blog for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe shucks! I would LOVE that Fondles!! Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okie dokie. it's on the way! (I'll schedule it so it doesn't clash with some of the other authors' posts.)

      Delete