Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Who Needs to See Straight.

I want him so much I can’t see straight sometimes. The time and effort he took as he tied me up into my beautiful pink rope was intoxicating. Literally.  Being trussed up waiting for him.  Every cell in my body felt in slow motion.  

Naked and sitting on the floor he started with my legs spread open and cuffed onto our spreader bar.  My stomach rolls with excited little butterflies as he tells me Open more.  Very direct and matter of fact.  Oh yes, I will open more and ANYTHING else you had in mind.  Next are my arms, secured behind me at the elbows with hands at my waste.  Tight and secure but not painful...yet.  I closed my eyes as all of my other senses heighten.  The sound of the rope scraping against itself as he prepared it for me.  His smell, oh my, I could smell a million men and know which one is him.  The feelings, I think the cool feel of my wet pussy was just about all I could handle in that moment before I would completely loose control.  And taste.  I am a lucky, lucky little wife.  Having him fuck my mouth is heaven and I was feeling greedy.  I asked for it.  Please let me suck you.  He wasted no time, pulling his shorts down just below his balls.  No frills, nothing fancy, just delicious cock in my greedy mouth.  He ran his fingers into my pony tale and closed his hand into a fist. Time to hang on and enjoy the ride.  Enjoy it I did.

He pulled away without release.  Back to the ropes.  Oh I am in the most kinky clouds of heaven.  He normally doesn't go all out and restrain me.  He must be really wanting to play today.  He starts to wrap my breast with that pretty pink rope.  Hearing him talk to me was exquisite If the rope keeps falling off your tits I will just have to start all over.  His words alone could make me cum.  I hope he never forget that.   When he ties me down with ropes or words I am so, free.  No drugs or drinks needed, I am high.  I can absolutely fly.

His hands make their way into the waiting wetness between my legs. I couldn't have stopped him if I wanted to- and I did't want to.  I never want to.  I will do whatever he wants.  When he tells me what to do it feels even better.  Cum. Cum all over my fucking hand. Yes I will.  After too many orgasms to count I cannot even form a coherent thought.  I am seeing bright lights behind my closed eyes.  I am in flight.

He stands and takes his place back towards my mouth.  My tongue is out with my mouth open wide- I am ready to take all he wants to give me.  He gives me it all.  Straight into my throat.  I am so lucky to have a husband who wants all this.  Oh I am a lucky, lucky girl.

6 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere pearl :) ava x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ava, Thanks!! I am excited to see where this takes me. I am ready for this new adventure! -Pearl

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I discovered surrender/submission about 2 years ago- long after we were first married. We always enjoyed kink, but the label and possibilities were all new. We took it all slow and it wasn't until I saw Conina's blog (a few months ago) that I felt validated as a loving/monogamous surrendered/sub wife. Saying that I am thankful for meeting all of you is an understatement. I am lucky in so many ways. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy! -Pearl

      Delete
  3. Welcome to blogland! Sounds like a great night! Here's to many more!

    hugs
    p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog P! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. The pics on your site are amazing btw...very beautiful! -Pearl

      Delete