Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!  

Great time for me to give THANKS to all of you who have stopped in to give my new blog a chance!  Your comments have confirmed that I am in the right place.  When you leave a comment please let me know if you have a blog- I would love branch out my blog reading as well!  I am navigating my way a little better each day in blog world.  

Kids are out to Grandma's for a Thanksgiving sleepover.....time to turn out the lights and give my own "thanks"! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! And if you haven't already found my blog, it's Fondlers Anonymous. Come over when you have time :)

    (also, would you consider adding a "followers" gadget on your sidebar? easier for people to follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't fall back asleep....check out blog =) I had no idea about the gadgets! I need to look through this a bit more to see what else it does. Let me know if I did/didn't do the right gadget- I just added it. Thanks, Pearl

      Delete